Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Freeplane for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (96.13 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Freeplane Team.
Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Freeplane for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (96.13 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Freeplane Team
version : Freeplane 1.8.5 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Freeplane for Mac description informations
Freeplane for Mac is a free and open-source software application that supports thinking, sharing information and getting things done at work, in school, and at home. The software can be used for mind mapping and analyzing the information contained in mind maps. Freeplane for macOS runs on any operating system that has a current version of Java installed. It can be run locally or portably from removable storage like a USB drive.
Features and Highlights
Note-taking with freely positionable, unconnected nodes (post-it’s); Ordering ideas (nodes) into a hierarchy connected by lines (edges); Classifying nodes with metadata (attributes) and style types (system styles, user-defined styles, level styles); Grouping nodes with visual containers (clouds) and accolade (summary node); Connecting nodes with dynamic links, free lines (connectors) and labels; Automatically styling nodes (with a bubble, color, edge type, etc.) according to hierarchical level and content (conditional styles, automatic edge color, level styles); Structuring nodes in terms of content (text, scientific formula, calculation, icon, image and hyperlink) and presentation area (core, details, notes, attributes, images, and tooltip); Changing views by hiding content (folding branches, filtering, roll-up of details and hiding extensions in a tooltip), finding, scrolling and navigating; Tasking with calendar and reminders; Password protecting of whole map and of individual nodes with DES encryption; Ease of use with inline- and dialog editors, object-oriented main menu, context menu’s, multi-language support, spell checker, properties panel, drag& drop functionality, hot keys, options for batch execution, publishing, sharing and selectable preferences; Approximate Search (similarity search) which allows to find search terms in a text, even if there is no exact match (e.g. “setup” = “set up” or “flie” = “file”). Support for LaTeX formulae underneath/in nodes Easy extension of functionality with add-ons and homemade scripts; Integration with Docear academic literature suite; Extensive support through Wiki and Forum; and tutorial and documentation in the form of a mind map. Note: Freeplane can work on any operating system that has Java Runtime Environment installed.
Also Available: Download Freeplane for Windows
Download Freeplane for Mac Latest Version
Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Freeplane for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Freeplane for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Freeplane for Mac
Freeplane for Mac is a product developed by Freeplane Team. This site is not directly affiliated with Freeplane for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Freeplane for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Freeplane for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).