Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Get Backup Pro for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Compression and Backup category with a new features in (11.7 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by BeLight Software, Ltd..
Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Get Backup Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (11.7 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : BeLight Software, Ltd.
version : Get Backup Pro 3.5.4 LATEST
category : Compression and Backup
Get Backup Pro for Mac description informations
Get Backup Pro for Mac is a powerful backup and disk cloning utility with folder synchronization capability. Keep your data safe with the app, backup, archive, disk cloning, and folder sync software for Mac. Quickly back up data, create bootable and encrypted backups, sync folders, and be confident that your data is safely stored in case of system failure or information loss. Imagine it. One day your Mac with all family photos, valuable documents and emails refuses to boot up. Don’t find yourself in this situation. Start backing up your files today!
Use Get Backup Pro for macOS to make a copy of your data. Created backups are incremental, which means that only the new files that were not present during the original backup are copied. In each subsequent backup, thanks to using hard links* to the original files, the backup folder looks like a full backup, but takes very little additional storage space over the original. Create backups using templates for iTunes, Mail, Contacts, Documents, and Photos. Set up an automated backup schedule.
Secure Backup Archives the Easy Way
Choose between a full, versioned, or incremental backup archives, and even encrypt it using AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, or Triple DES. Just set up an automated backup schedule and choose to archive your files to an external disk, network volume, or CD and DVD, and let Get Backup Pro keep your data safe. Later, restore archives on any computer without having Get Backup Pro installed.
Bootable Backups via Cloning
Migrating to a new disk has never been easier or faster. With the cloning features, clone your disk volume to get a backup disk that can be booted up at any moment. If the disk in your Mac fails, just take it out and replace it with the clone disk to get back to work without losing any time. Or, if you’re waiting for a new disk, boot up using the clone as an external drive. Say goodbye to long, tedious restore processes!
Keep Folders in Sync
Synchronize files and folders on your Mac with another computer or mounted drive using the sync features. Sync in one direction or update files in both locations using bidirectional synchronization. As with backing up files, sync projects can be scheduled to run at a certain time on any day, so the app does the work for you.
Features and Highlights
Incremental and Compressed Backups
Full and incremental backups, which allow to save space. Compressed backups reduce the size of resulting archives as much as up to 60%.
Create a bootable clone of your hard drive to get a backup disk that can be booted up and used in case of a crash.
Encrypted Archived Backups
Encrypt your archives in the tool using AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, or Triple DES.
Backup to External or Network Volumes
Backup to external devices and drives or to network volumes that can be auto-mounted.
Backup to CD and DVD
Burn multi-volume backups to CD or DVD without using third-party burning software.
Automatic Backup and Sync
Schedule your backup, archive, clone, and sync projects to execute automatically on a given date and time or right after a project drive mounting.
Stealth Mode for Scheduled Backups
The app launches in stealth mode for scheduled backups, and quits automatically after all scheduled processes are complete.
Keeps files in two different locations synced with unidirectional and bidirectional sync.
Templates for App Data
Easily add data from iTunes, Photos, Mail, Contacts, and Documents folder.
Restore to Any Computer
Quickly and easily restore your backups to any Mac without having GetBackup Pro installed.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Download Get Backup Pro for Mac Latest Version
Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Get Backup Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Get Backup Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Get Backup Pro for Mac
Get Backup Pro for Mac is a product developed by BeLight Software, Ltd.. This site is not directly affiliated with Get Backup Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Get Backup Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Get Backup Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).