Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Google Earth Pro for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (89.1 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by Google.
Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Google Earth Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (89.1 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : Google
version : Google Earth 184.108.40.20699 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
Google Earth Pro for Mac description informations
Google Earth Pro for Mac puts a planet’s worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. View exotic locales like Maui and Paris, as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, and schools. The app combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. With Google Earth for macOS you can fly from space to your neighborhood–just type in an address and zoom right in, search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions, tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings, save and share your searches and favorites and even add your own annotations.
From discovering shipwrecks on the ocean floor to zooming into 3D cities around the world, you can explore an expansive library of tours, videos, and imagery that have been created by Google Earth Pro for Mac and supporting partners.
Features and Highlights
Take flight over entire metropolitan areas in 3D.
See 3D trees in parks, neighborhoods, and forests.
Travel back in time with historical imagery.
Dive to new depths with Ocean in the app tours.
Explore 3D tours of buildings, cities and famous landmarks.
Explore a new planet and view images from NASA.
Discover distant galaxies, constellations and more.
Learn about the Moon and follow Apollo missions.
Learn about the US presidents and tour their birthplaces.
Take narrated tours about the impacts of climate change.
Heroes of Google Earth
See how people are using GoogleEarth for Mac to change their world.
Browse these amazing images or fly to them in space.
Discover exciting places shared by global trendsetters.
Take a virtual walk around natural and cultural landmarks.
Build your own galaxy for your environment.
Also Available: Download Google Earth for Windows
Download Google Earth Pro for Mac Latest Version
Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Google Earth Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Google Earth Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Google Earth Pro for Mac
Google Earth Pro for Mac is a product developed by Google. This site is not directly affiliated with Google Earth Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Google Earth Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Google Earth Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).