Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install Google Input Tools for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (9 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by Google.
Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Google Input Tools for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (9 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : Google
version : Google Input Tools 18.104.22.168 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Google Input Tools for Mac description informations
Google Input Tools for Mac is one of the most useful Chrome browser extensions for text management and real-time translation, enabling users to effortlessly switch between one input language to another with a click of a mouse button, without the need to add it to the Mac operating system. This browser extension will switch the input language in an instant, enabling you virtual access to keyboards in 90 languages, all for free.
But that is not where the usefulness of Google Input Tools ends. In addition of providing one-click access to virtual keyboards and all the special characters from over 90 languages, this extension also provides seamless service of either full IMEs or direct translation for over 30 scripts, and even support for detecting handwriting in over 40 languages.
Installation and Use
To install Google Input Tools for macOS, all you need to do is to install it in your Google Chrome for Mac (or supported Chromium) browser and to have an active Google Account. After a very brief installation, the extension will create a new icon in the interface of the browser. By clicking on it you can access a control drop-down menu with simple tools for language switching, extensions options and keyboard shortcut settings. To select your desired languages and make them easily accessible via a dropdown menu, all you need to do is to go to Extensions Options area and drag&drop desired languages into the “Select Input Tools” area.
In addition to visual tools, the app also features a wide array of keyboard shortcuts that can help you more easily switch between languages and activate specific keyboard modes. It is very important to note that this Chrome extension will not function in the URL address bar on the top of the browser app. It is usable only in text fields inside the web pages or online documents.
In order to use virtual keyboards, you can use one of the three available methods:
Just type the text using your keyboard, with or without the presence of the on-screen virtual keyboard. Also, you can type the text and rely on the automatic word recommendation that will be offered by the Google InputTools extension. Depending on the position of the cursor during the typing, you can get either one or several recommendations, and by pressing the button TAB you can accept the top-ranked recommendation. Since you don’t have to type entire words, this approach can save you a lot of time. Finally, you can use a pencil tool to draw letters on the screen inside a resizable writing window, and the app will try to recognize and type it as fast as possible.
Features and Highlights
Switch between 90 virtual keyboards directly in your Chrome Browser. Take advantage from IMEs and Direct Translation of over 30 types of scripts. Handwriting support for over 40 languages. Available both online and offline. A personalized dictionary that will adapt to your custom or uncommon words. 100% Free Note: Requires Google Account and Google Chrome Browser.
Also Available: Download Google Input Tools for Windows
Download Google Input Tools for Mac Latest Version
Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Google Input Tools for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Google Input Tools for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Google Input Tools for Mac
Google Input Tools for Mac is a product developed by Google. This site is not directly affiliated with Google Input Tools for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Google Input Tools for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Google Input Tools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….