GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install GoPro Quik for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (236 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the GoPro Quik for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (236 MB) Safe & Secure
version : GoPro Quik 188.8.131.524 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
GoPro Quik for Mac description informations
GoPro Quik (formerly GoPro Studio) for Mac is the easiest way to offload and enjoy your GoPro photos and videos. Automatically offload your footage and keep everything organized in one place, so you can find your best shots fast. Make quick edits and share your favorite photos and videos straight to Facebook and YouTubeTM, or use the bundled GoPro Quik (formerly GoPro Studio for Mac) for macOS for more advanced photo editing, including GoPro templates, slow-motion effects and more.
Offload + enjoy your GoPro footage
The GoPro App automatically imports the files from your camera or SD card and keeps all your GoPro photos and videos organized in one place. Find what you’re looking for fast, then get right to editing and sharing your favorite shots.
Create easy-to-share content
It’s easy to make quick edits and share with your friends. Trim videos to create short clips, then post them directly to Facebook or YouTube™. Share your burst and time–lapse photo sequences as unique videos, or pull high-quality still images from videos for easy sharing.
Powerful tools for editing burst + time‑lapse photos
Automatically create a video from a burst or time-lapse photo sequence. You can also make a short clip of your favorite frames, or save an individual shot. And since the app displays photo sequences as single thumbnails, your media stays organized and easy to browse.
Easily find + HiLight your best moments
HiLight Tag makes it more convenient than ever to find—and keep track of—your best shots. See a great moment while viewing your videos or photos? Add a HiLight to mark the shot for easy editing and sharing later on.
Rotate videos + photo sequences
If you captured footage while your camera was mounted upside down, you can easily rotate videos or entire photo sequences to the correct orientation for viewing and editing.
Keep your GoPro up to date
Get the best performance from your GoPro. The app makes it easy to update your camera with the latest features for optimal performance.
Includes GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
The GoPro App comes bundled with GoPro Studio for Mac for more advanced video editing, including drag-and-drop GoPro templates, slow-motion effects and more.
Features and Highlights
Optimized for offloading, organizing and sharing GoPro photos and videos Includes powerful features for viewing and editing burst and time-lapse photos HiLight Tags help you quickly find your best moments Simple video trimming tools make it easy to create and share short clips Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing Updates your GoPro with the latest features for optimal performance Features a variety of powerful editing tools Drag-and-drop templates help fast-track you to an incredible GoPro-style edit Trim and mix video clips, and add titles, music and audio tracks FluxTM enables super smooth ultra slow–motion and fast–motion speed changes Create videos from time–lapse photo sequences Apply fisheye reduction to your shots Also Available: Download GoPro Quik for Windows
Download GoPro Quik for Mac Latest Version
GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- GoPro Quik for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- GoPro Quik for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer GoPro Quik for Mac
GoPro Quik for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with GoPro Quik for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST GoPro Quik for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in GoPro Quik for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).