GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install GrandPerspective for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (2.92 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the GrandPerspective for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (2.92 MB) Safe & Secure
version : GrandPerspective 2.4.3 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
GrandPerspective for Mac description informations
GrandPerspective for Mac is a small but very useful application for macOS that provides graphic representation of your hard disk usage, offering you the unique ability to see which files are most used and to identify large files or directories that are not needed. By using this freeware app, anyone (even users with very small amount of technical knowledge in controlling Mac OS X computers) can easily see the structure of their local storage, with an art style that is unique and almost never seen in any other file or directly management programs.
Visual presentation of GrandPerspective for macOS uses so-called tree map showcase of your file system, with each file being represented with a rectangle of the size that is correspondent to its size on the disk. With such an amazing visual style, you can very easily view and manage your entire hard disk in a totally new and interesting way. This unique visual way of showcasing the structure of hard drives cannot be found almost anywhere else on the Mac or even Windows platforms, which is strange because ordinary text listings and pages of information are almost always assured to induce confusion with novice computer users.
Even through the official development of GrandPerspective for Mac has stopped over the past few years, this app has become fully-featured and filled not only with the functions that were inserted by the original creator Erwin Bonsma, but also by the most requested features of its large community. These apps run on all versions of Mac OS X, requiring an absolute minimum of processing power and local storage for it to run.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download GrandPerspective for Mac Latest Version
GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- GrandPerspective for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- GrandPerspective for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer GrandPerspective for Mac
GrandPerspective for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with GrandPerspective for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST GrandPerspective for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in GrandPerspective for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).