Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Guitar Rig for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (431.11 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Native Instruments.
Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Guitar Rig for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (431.11 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Native Instruments
version : Guitar Rig 5.2.2 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
Guitar Rig for Mac description informations
A studio full of amps, cabs, mics and creative tools – Guitar Rig for Mac gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection. Get perfect custom tone with a complete guitar studio in your computer. Stunning amps and effects – exquisitely modeled in a powerful and intuitive virtual effects rack. Premium sound quality, maximum flexibility, and total control for guitar, bass and more.
Legendary guitar and bass amplifiers, modeled with award-winning Dynamic Tube Response Technology. These amps convey the character, charm, and feel of their real-world counterparts. Each amp has its own matched cabinet plus an extra set of alternative cabinets – 27 exquisite models in all.
54 immaculate emulations of boutique stompboxes, studio rackmount processors, and specialist devices custom built for Guitar Rig for macOS. Create anything from custom mix racks to exotic sonic monoliths in full stereo, with instant performance controls.
The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup. Create true-to-life re-amping effects. Audition eight different microphone types and experiment with positioning. Or create complex multi-mic setups for finely-tuned custom sound.
It delivers 54 meticulously modeled stomp boxes and effects, from legendary foot pedals to complex music studio tools. Use them on anything — vocals, synths, drums, organs, or whatever else is in your mix. Whether it’s classic guitar tones or avant-garde soundscapes, these effects deliver.
These perfectly-modeled effects can add subtle movement, vintage vibrations or dramatic dynamics, from a swirling 70s phaser to volatile synthesizer sounds.
Filtering is one of the most powerful ways to shape your sound, and Guitar Rig for Mac offers several great tools to do it. Choose from an impressive range of filter-based effects, from wah-wahs to EQs.
Master FX allows you to keep effects engaged while switching between presets. Put global effects like reverb and delay into a Master FX module. This will stay at the end of your signal chain, regardless of what happens in front of it.
The Split Module allows you to create parallel effects chains. Split the sound in two, process each stream with different effects and then mix the results back together at the end. Insert one anywhere in the rack.
Record a riff, loop it, and solo over the top. Play a synth bassline and experiment with accompaniments. Or create complex multi-part vocal harmonies. Sync the Loop Machine to the tempo of your host sequencer, and export either the layered loop or the individual layers.
The Tape Decks are a great tool for recording and capturing ideas. Use time-stretching to slow down a riff while practicing, or use the pitch-shifting function to transpose a riff into a different key. The Tape Decks play wave files and MP3s. Play along to the loops provided or load your own backing tracks.
Besides simple, precise tuning, the Tuner offers presets for common tunings, such as Chromatic, Bass, Open D / E / G / A, and DADGAD. A Cent mode and Strobe mode provide two different visual pointers, and the Mute mode lets you tune silently.
The Metronome is not only for keeping time – it also serves as the clock for all synchronized rack modules, such as modulation and delay effects. Easily adjustable and with numerous helpful features, Metronome will help keep your playing tight.
Note: Demo will stop after 30 minutes.
Also Available: Download Guitar Rig for Windows
Download Guitar Rig for Mac Latest Version
Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Guitar Rig for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Guitar Rig for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Guitar Rig for Mac
Guitar Rig for Mac is a product developed by Native Instruments. This site is not directly affiliated with Guitar Rig for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Guitar Rig for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Guitar Rig for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).