HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install HitFilm Pro for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (461 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the HitFilm Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (461 MB) Safe & Secure
version : HitFilm Pro 14.2.2249 LATEST
category : Video Software
HitFilm Pro for Mac description informations
Let a powerful editing suite take you where you want to go faster. Have full control from start to finish. Create professional videos and fix your audio with ease in HitFilm Pro for Mac. With some of the industry’s leading creative features like unparalleled animation tools, coupled with super-fast performance, editors worldwide choose HitFilm Pro for macOS as their non-linear editor of choice to deliver incredible results.
Copy, trim, sync and slice at lightning speed using HitFilm’s multi-core and GPU accelerated system. With a new sequence and compositor prefetcher, developers have found a way to improve your playback performance with no compromise on your workflow. With new threaded rendering, your interface will always be snappy and fast, no matter what is rendering underneath.
Boot up, import and edit with no soul-crushing lag time. Hit Film Pro for Mac’s high-performance system processes your footage in the background, so you can keep editing without interruptions.
Work with 8K video and 32-bit color for high-end professional projects. Enjoy quick and easy export to YouTube. With an export queue and intuitive presets, you can step away from your desk and leave HitFilm to resume exporting everything you need without prompt.
The app is the only editing product in the industry to also offer true 3D space in which to create your VFX masterpieces. Transform your title from 2D to 3D to make it pop, and add 3D geometry effects such as extrude, bevel and rotate to your text to create the exact look you want.
Lights and shadows
3D text is perfect for a bold film title, but you can also integrate text into a scene – the geometry effects in HitFilm supports lights, shadows and environment maps which make your text appear like real-world natural objects. Add glows, extrusion, emboss or any other of 800+ visual effects directly to the text for customization to your heart’s content.
Give your titles some real-world feel using the Surface Studio effect. This powerful tool lets you generate animated textures with smooth or rough metallic and vitreous surfaces on any text (or layers) and have them interact with other objects in the scene. Reflect colors from your environment to turn your text into a reactive, cinematic object.
Captions in the editor
At its simplest, Program’s editor lets you add text to your videos quickly and easily. Use the text editor to fully customize your captions with multiple fonts, colors, alignments and sizes to choose from.
2D track them. Animate them.
Make your title follow a character out of shot. Bounce it into the frame. Wipeout Scott Pilgrim-style. With advanced 2D motion tracking within HitFilm, you’ve got endless possibilities for exciting text animation.
Includes industry’s other favorite tools
If all that wasn’t enough, you also get BorisFX Continuum 3D Objects included (worth $299) so that you can extrude, shatter and deform your text. 3D Objects includes 2D/3D plugins like BCC Title Studio which adds 100 new presets and render options to your toolkit. With partners like this, no title is impossible.
Biggest VFX toolkit in the industry
With the software, you have incredible 820+ VFX & presets at your fingertips, ready to use on any layer. From Justice League Flash effects to Ghostbusters-style proton beams, a range of customizable effects is unmatched. Turn back time with an old Western-style shoot with muzzle flashes, add some class to a product shoot with lens flares or scale up your sci-fi short with electricity effects, energy distortions, and more.
Compositing & greenscreen
It ain’t easy fixing green – It created the most powerful Chroma Key in the industry to give you full control over edge detail, color correction, and spill simulation. Effortlessly extract your actors and objects with no lingering green edges.
It includes tools for visual waveforms, spectrums, and even audio-powered atomic particles. Generate trance-inducing waveforms that tremble to bass lines or old-school bar equalizer graphics that bring back those 90s rave days of yore.
Using 3D models
Import your custom 3D models or animate 3D objects within your composite element by element. Make that BMW promo sleek and sophisticated with real-time, mirrored reflections of your own 3D models.
You’ll find yet another industry-leading piece of technology in HitFilm Pro’s highly coveted particle simulator. It exists in a fully unified 3D space so you can easily enhance your scenes with effects like simulated fireworks and add simulated particles to layers of green screen footage and animation. Fully integrate your objects with 3D cameras, lights, and shadows for a more realistic look.
Make your workspace your own with your favorite plugins and features. Want to use NewBlue, GenArts, Red Giant or RE:Vision products inside HitFilm? Do it. It supports OpenFX plugins to make any scene possible.
Take your pick from hundreds of presets and customize them using the Program’s color grading tools. Analyze and modify individual elements with industry-standard color correction wheels to create that award-winning shot.
Bleach bypass Cine style Classic cine-style Color cycle Color map Color Phase Color Vibrance Day for night Duo-Tone Grading Transfer Hue colorize Hue shift Invert LUT Shadows & highlights Two Strip Color Three Strip Color Vibrance Vignette Vignette Exposure Auto color Auto contrast Auto levels Brightness & contrast Color balance Color Correction Wheels Color temperature Crush blacks & whites Curves Custom Gray Dehaze Exposure Exposure Pro Gamma Hotspots Hue, Saturation & Lightness Levels histogram Pro Skin Retouch White balance YUV Color Correction YUV Color Transform Note: Exporting is disabled in demo version.
Also Available: Download HitFilm Pro for Windows
Download HitFilm Pro for Mac Latest Version
HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- HitFilm Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- HitFilm Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer HitFilm Pro for Mac
HitFilm Pro for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with HitFilm Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST HitFilm Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in HitFilm Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).