HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install HMA! Pro VPN for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (1.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the HMA! Pro VPN for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (1.5 MB) Safe & Secure
version : HMA! Pro VPN 4.6.0 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
HMA! Pro VPN for Mac description informations
Get HMA! Pro VPN for Mac and use award winning HideMyAss! Amazing VPN service on all your devices for one subscription. Securing and encrypting your internet connection has never been so easy.
HideMyAss VPN service includes access to entire network of over 770 servers and almost 5400 IP addresses in over 280 location in 190 countries worldwide. HMA! Pro VPN for macOS has many features making it easy to find the best VPN server for your needs.
Speed Guide helps locate the fastest VPN servers for your connection. Finding the fastest server can become tiresome, however all you need to do is run a specific Speed Guide test and the wizard helps locate the servers best suited for your connection.
Features and Highlights
Simply enter your username and password into the dashboard, select one of the VPN servers and click connect.
The virtual private network is blazing fast and leaves the free proxy in it’s dust.
If there is more than one server in a particular location, load balancing will advise you which server has the least users connected, ensuring you connect to the least loaded server.
VPN servers located closest to your physical location will usually be the fastest for your internet connection.
Random server selection
For increased anonymity you may want to connect to random VPN server locations. Randomly connect to any location, random servers in specific countries.
All of the VPN servers are marked out on server map, useful for visual identification. Your physical location is also marked helping you see the distance between servers.
Schedule IP changes
IP settings feature enables you to randomly change your IP address at set time intervals.
IP checker websites
Third-party IP checker websites help provide proof that your online identity has been changed.
IP address history
Make use of the optional IP history feature to keep a local log of IP addresses you have previously used.
In the unlikely event of an unexpected disconnection you can ensure selected applications will not revert back to using your default unencrypted internet connection.
Use Secure IP Bind to force applications to not work AT ALL unless connected to the VPN.
Note: 7 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor and HMA account.
Also Available: Download HMA! Pro VPN for Windows
Download HMA! Pro VPN for Mac Latest Version
HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- HMA! Pro VPN for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- HMA! Pro VPN for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer HMA! Pro VPN for Mac
HMA! Pro VPN for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with HMA! Pro VPN for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST HMA! Pro VPN for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in HMA! Pro VPN for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).