Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse. Download and Install Hotspot Shield 2.72 full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (2.77 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Pango.
Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Hotspot Shield 2.72 on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (2.77 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Pango
version : Hotspot Shield 3.2.3
category : Browsers and Plugins
Hotspot Shield 2.72 description informations
With over 500 million downloads, Hotspot Shield for Mac is the world’s most popular Virtual Private Network (VPN) that allows you to access blocked websites and services online, secures your browsing session, protects you from hackers and WiFi snoopers on public WiFi networks, makes you anonymous and untraceable on the Web, and detects and blocks malicious websites.
One of the “world’s fastest VPN,” as verified by Ookla’s Speedtest. By connecting to one of 3,200+ VPN servers in 80+ countries — including 35+ cities around the world — your internet traffic is encrypted. This ensures you can browse the web securely and privately, keeping your sensitive data protected.
VPN technology enables you to send encrypted data over previously unencrypted networks. Besides providing you with private and secure Web browsing, VPNs such as Hotspot Shield VPN for macOS provide many other important benefits. Compared to a web proxy, VPN also offers much better security and privacy online. Download, Install or Update Hot Spot Shield for Mac!
Hotspot Shield VPN for Mac is the most trusted VPN in the world with over 500 million downloads. It is available for Mac, Windows, iPhone/iPad & Android devices. Get Malware Protection, Internet Privacy, Security, access blocked websites and more by downloading Hot Spot Shield VPN today.
Features and Highlights
Unblock websites – Unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, unblock Twitter or sites at school, the library, or your office with the VPN app. You can bypass filters and firewalls set by your network administrator to gain access to your favorite content.
Anonymous surfing – Because of privacy and security concerns, you may want to browse the Web anonymously. The VPN tool creates an encrypted tunnel between your computer and servers to let you conduct your online activities (visit the websites you want, make online transactions, download files) anonymously, without being tracked and spied upon.
Hide your IP address – The Internet is infested with spammers, snoopers, and hackers. They silently monitor your online activities and steal your sensitive data like credit card information and passwords when you least expect it. If you connect with the app enabled, you get a new US IP address to mask your actual IP address and surf the Internet anonymously.
Private & secure browsing – VPN for Mac offers an enhanced level of security online. Whenever you connect to the Internet through the VPN, your data, including passwords, financial transactions and instant messages, is secured and encrypted. Additionally, your personal information is hidden from web spies.
Wi-Fi security – If you browse the Internet at a public Wi-Fi hotspot like the Starbucks in your town, anyone on that network can monitor and spy on your web activities. Irrespective of where you connect from, a personal VPN secures your web browsing session and keeps your private data considerably more private.
Malware protection – HotspotShield VPN will alert you if you visit sites that are known to contain malware, and then block the site. It detects and blocks more than 3.5 million malicious, phishing and spam sites from infecting your device.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Hotspot Shield for Windows
Download Hotspot Shield 2.72
Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse Features
- Hotspot Shield 2.72 Free & Safe Download!
- Hotspot Shield 2.72 Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Hotspot Shield 2.72
Hotspot Shield 2.72 is a product developed by Pango. This site is not directly affiliated with Hotspot Shield 2.72. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Hotspot Shield 2.72
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse” subject. thanks for your visit in Hotspot Shield 2.72 for Mac – Download Free / FileHorse.