iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iAlertU for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (4.66 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iAlertU for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (4.66 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iAlertU 0.80 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
iAlertU for Mac description informations
iAlertU for Mac is an innovative alarm software specifically created for Apple MacBook and MacBook Pro computers. What this alarm does is to use all the available sensors and hardware capabilities of your Mac laptop to transform it into advanced car alarm device or alarm against unauthorized movement of laptop!
In the occasions when iAlertU is active and detects unauthorized movement of the car via its integrated accelerometers, it can snap the picture of the person that is driving the car and then activate script that can send SMS message, e-mail message or even pictures to the owner. In latest versions, users can even remotely control iAlertU for macOS my manually requesting it to send pictures and data back to them.
Simple configuration screen enables user to control every aspect of their motion-based alarm – how sensitive sensors need to be, how to control arming and de-arming process (password, remote connection), what to happen when alarm goes off (email notification, controlling the way webcam is capturing and storing images) and even advanced settings like automatic running of scripts or setting up connection settings for iPhone. In addition to webcam, the app can also capture images of the desktop surface in regular intervals (including with configuration with multiple displays).
If you want to protect your Mac desktop or laptop against unauthorized intrusions when you are not physically beside them and have ability to track the status of your hardware remotely and get automated updates about their state, then you need to take really closer look at this great freeware security application.
Note: iAlertU may work on other Apple Macs but this has not been tested.
Download iAlertU for Mac Latest Version
iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iAlertU for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iAlertU for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iAlertU for Mac
iAlertU for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iAlertU for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iAlertU for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iAlertU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).