iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iDoctor for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (386 KB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iDoctor for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (386 KB) Safe & Secure
version : iDoctor 2.1 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
iDoctor for Mac description informations
iDoctor is a first-aid kit for your Mac. With the app, it’s like having your personal support professional 24/7. iDoctor equips Mac users with 15 cleaning and optimization tools to make their working on Mac easy and simply. With the tool’s help, you can also manage, encrypt, backup, recover or shred files with just a couple of mouse clicks. Thus, the Data Encryptor makes it possible to hide and protect sensitive data using a password. Also, iDoctor for macOS helps you scan your Mac’s hard drive in order to reveal large files that you might not need anymore. In addition, the Duplicates Finder enables you to get rid of duplicate files while the Fast Cleanup feature finds and removes junk files. On top of that, the app’s Anti-Theft feature enables you to track your Mac and take snapshots of the thief using your Mac’s built-in webcam in case your computer gets stolen.
iDoctor Pro Toolkit:
Duplicates Cleaner scans your computer for unnecessary file copies that can be deleted, even if they’re saved under different names.
With App Uninstaller, you can cleanly remove applications and their related caches, preferences and logs, freeing up precious space on your Mac.
Should you ever accidentally delete a file, you don’t have to worry. Simply run Restore Files to find the deleted file and recover it with minimum effort.
Protect your most sensitive information with Files Encryptor, and you’ll never have to worry about prying eyes again.
Data Finder lets you quickly search through your entire machine to locate the missing file.
Boot up your Mac faster by choosing items you want to launch at startup with Login Items.
Apps by Default
No more scrolling through a list of applications to find the one you want. Your Mac will know exactly which application to use the next time you open that file type.
Disk monitor visualises your hard drive usage in order for you to see exactly how the space is being used.
With Quick Cleaning you can harmlessly remove unneeded files in order to free up additional hard drive space.
Software Update lets you keep your applications up to date by notifying you of any available security patches, app performance optimizations or software upgrades.
Backing up your important files is the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to keep them safe and secure.
Complete Removal irretrievably deletes files you don’t ever want to see again so that that can never be recovered.
Note: Limited functionality in the unregistered version. This application has been discontinued.
Download iDoctor for Mac Latest Version
iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iDoctor for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iDoctor for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iDoctor for Mac
iDoctor for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iDoctor for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iDoctor for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iDoctor for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).