iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iExplorer for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (31.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iExplorer for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (31.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iExplorer 4.3.8 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
iExplorer for Mac description informations
iExplorer for Mac lets you easily transfer music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer for macOS lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes. Supports all iPhones, iPods and iPads ever created.
Features and Highlights
Export iPhone Text Messages
Call them what you want, in the last few years seen texting (SMSs, iMessages, text messages, etc.) rocket in popularity. These messages are replacing phone calls, voicemails and even emails. Understand that your SMSs and iMessages can be priceless to you and that’s why the app team spent so much time developing the best tool to help you view, export and archive your messages and attachments. The iExplorer SMS client looks great and even works with group messages, images, and other message attachments too!
Mount iPhone & iPad to Mac’s Finder & Windows Explorer
iExplorer’s disk mounting features allow you to use your iPhone, iPod or iPad like a USB flash drive. You can view your iPhone’s photos directly in Finder or Windows Explorer like you would from any other digital camera. You’re also able to get file system access to data contained within the apps or other directories on your device. Want to back up or move your games’ high scores from one device to another? How about saving files directly to or from your favorite file manager such as the tool’s iOS App iExplorer Mobile? The program can do all of that and more.
Export Voicemails, Address Book Contacts, Calendar Events, Reminders, Notes & More
“We’ve crafted seven magnificent utilities into iExplorer” that allow you to browse, preview, save, and export the most important information in the databases of your iPhone or iPad. View your appointments, calendar events, and your call history. Listen to your iPhone’s voicemail messages and export them to a folder on your computer. Everything is always just a couple of clicks away. Be in charge of your content.
Access Photos, Files & Everything Else
With iExplorer for Mac, you can access more files and folders without modifying (jailbreaking) your device than ever before. Need to access photos on your iPhone or iPod? Can do. Want to access the files and folders of your device’s apps? Done. How about browsing through your iTunes backups? Check. What about the media folders containing your iTunes purchases? What about files in apps that are synced to iCloud? Yes, even that. The app also works great if your iPhone is Jailbroken. With AFC2 access, the app can read and write to the iOS device’s real root (For advanced users only!).
Note: Requires iTunes, iPhone and 64-bit processor. Limited functionality.
Also Available: Download iExplorer for Windows
Download iExplorer for Mac Latest Version
iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iExplorer for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iExplorer for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iExplorer for Mac
iExplorer for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iExplorer for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iExplorer for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iExplorer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).