iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install iLok License Manager for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (57.59 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by PACE Anti-Piracy, Inc..
iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iLok License Manager for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (57.59 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : PACE Anti-Piracy, Inc.
version : iLok License Manager 5.2.1 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
iLok License Manager for Mac description informations
iLok License Manager for Mac application replaces the license and iLok management portion of the iLok.com website. While you will still need to have an internet connection available, you no longer need to use an internet browser like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer to manage your licenses. Once you install the License Manager, you’ll be able to drag licenses from your account to your iLok and back again. The iLok.com website will still host the Store and support resources for your convenience.
In the world of the iLok License Manager for macOS, a license is the asset that you have purchased or have acquired in your account. You will activate it to a location. A location is a place where you can hold an activation such as your iLok or machine. The Account View shows you your licenses and the grid is customizable.
You can right-click on the table header to choose which columns are shown. You can dynamically sort the list of licenses by clicking on a column header and even drag the columns to rearrange them.
The tabs across the top show you these views of your account:
All Licenses – Shows all of the licenses in your account, both activated and not activated.
Available – Shows the licenses eligible for activation to a location – Similar to the Licenses Available in the old iLok.com
All Activations – Shows only your activated licenses (the ones on locations) – This view is the most similar to the My Licenses view in the old iLok.com
Unavailable – Shows licenses have expired, been surrendered, or have been transferred to another account
Hidden – Shows licenses that you have chose to hide from the other views. Only licenses that are not activated on any location are eligible to be hidden.
To HIDE a license:
Navigate to any other tab Right click a license that is NOT activated on any location Select HIDE from the pull-down menu
To SHOW a hidden license:
Navigate to the Hidden tab Right click the license Select SHOW from the pull-down menu
You can download the data for offline use in many different programs – perfect for tracking your licenses in accounts large or small.
Managing licenses just got easier. Need to move a license to your iLok Anti-piracy protection app, or from your app back to your account? Just drag and drop. It’s that easy. Licenses in bold type are ones you haven’t looked at before, so new entries in your account are easy to see.
If the detail pane is hidden, click the “Show Details” button. You may also start Activate, Deactivate and License Transfer operations from the detail pane.
Some of your licenses may be grouped together. Software publishers can deposit licenses in two types of groups: locked and unlocked.
Locked groups (previously called Bundles) always stay together and must move as a single unit. Licenses in unlocked groups can be split up – some group members can be on an iLok while others from the same unlocked group are still in your account or on a different iLok.
When you drag a member from a group, you will see just one license move if it is from an unlocked group, or all members of the group move if it is a license from a locked group.
Your registered iLoks will appear in the Locations list on the left of your screen. The list includes offline iLoks registered to your account and all currently plugged in iLoks. Black icons indicate a plugged in location, gray icons indicate offline. You will be able to see what is on the offline iLoks, making it easier for you to manage your license inventory.
Temporary replacement licenses keep you going while your damaged iLok goes through the RMA License Recovery and Replacement process. Temporary licenses are immediately deposited to your account when an RMA order is placed. Activate the temporary licenses to a spare iLok Anti-piracy software to maintain continuous access to your iLok-enabled software.
When transferring a license, you will be asked to confirm your account information by signing in again. This protects you if you leave your account signed in where others can access your computer. During a transfer you are asked to enter the User ID that you are transferring the licenses to; be careful when entering the destination User ID as transfers cannot be reversed.
Software publishers now have the ability to provide you with a special type of license that may be shared across your local network. You can use the iLok License Manager to configure your networked computer to act as a server and share these licenses to other computers on your network. Creating connections from the server to the license users is simple thanks to the use of Zero Configuration standards. There are varying levels of privacy supported so that you can make your network private or public. Network licenses are ideal for classrooms and large businesses that require a robust license sharing system.
Also Available: Download iLok License Manager for Windows
Download iLok License Manager for Mac Latest Version
iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- iLok License Manager for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iLok License Manager for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iLok License Manager for Mac
iLok License Manager for Mac is a product developed by PACE Anti-Piracy, Inc.. This site is not directly affiliated with iLok License Manager for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iLok License Manager for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in iLok License Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….