iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iMovie for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.14 Mojave or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (2.2 GB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iMovie for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
file size : (2.2 GB) From Author’s Site
version : iMovie 10.1.14 LATEST
category : Video Software
iMovie for Mac description informations
iMovie for Mac is a video editor application that allows you to put more emphasis on story as you use your footage, music, and sounds to create thrilling videos.
Apple iMovie is available to purchase and download at the Mac App Store. It should only take a few minutes to download iMovie for macOS, depending on your internet connection speed.
You can enjoy a user-friendly interface with iMovie. The interface lets you browse videos, organize videos, preview videos, and view videos. You can even share or email clips from the Video browser. There is no need to create the video to do this either.
Movie Trailers Audio editing One-Step Effects People Finder News and Sports themes More ways to share
It has advanced tools that let you choose the necessary video clips for your production, insert titles, create soundtracks, and add effects. You only need to drag and drop the elements to make these things happen. More than 15 movie themes are available to choose from. Simply arrange clips along the timeline or drag the video over other videos to create picture-in-picture effects.
The Enhance feature lets you enhance the sound quality and picture quality of your video clips. The Adjustments bar lets you stabilize videos, saturate video colors, and correct colors in the clips.
It has a sound effects library built into it. Use this library to add music and sound effects to your video projects. You can also add sounds from iTunes or GarageBand.
iMovie Theater lets you watch trailers or movies and their movie posters on any Apple device that you want, such as AppleTV. What’s even better is your video project will always be updated on every one of your devices because of the iCloud integration.
It has a sharing feature for sharing movies and trailers with family and friends. It lets you share with Facebook or traditional email. You can also upload them to YouTube and Vimeo.
Therefore, iMovie app is great if you like to record your own short movies or document vacations, family events, or other special events in your life.
Download iMovie for Mac Latest Version
iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iMovie for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iMovie for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iMovie for Mac
iMovie for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iMovie for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iMovie for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iMovie for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).