IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install IP Messenger for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (9.53 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by G.Ishiwata.
IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the IP Messenger for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (9.53 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : G.Ishiwata
version : IP Messenger 0.12.2 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
IP Messenger for Mac description informations
IP Messenger (ipmsg) for Mac is an application to chat inside your Local Area Network (LAN). This is a pop up style LAN Messenger for multi platforms. It is based on TCP/IP (UDP) and does not require server machine. Features include serverless message communication, fast file or folder transfer, image embedded message and desktop (area specified) capture, and message encryption (RSA2048bit + AES256bit) and sign or verify (PKCS#1-v1_5). Download IP Messenger (ipmsg) for your macOS today!
Auto member detection over routers
The Member Master mode enables auto member detection over routers
Add RecvTrans(Slack or etc)
Trasnfer received messages to slack (or misc server) during lock screen.
Add Send Queue
Send Queue. If the receiver’s Mac is inactive, wait to send in the background.
Add special command(ipcmd.exe)
The Special command supports “get/set absence mode” and “send/recv messages” or etc
Add Powerfull Logviewer
Quick View/Scroll more than 100,000 messages with inline images. High speed incremental full text search. Support to add comments/images
Features and Highlights
Auto member detect over router High speed file/folder transfer Inline image that is captured from desktop Safety message communication (RSA2048bit + AES256bit) Powerfull logviewer (v4.0 or later) Also Available: Download IP Messenger for Windows
Download IP Messenger for Mac Latest Version
IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- IP Messenger for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- IP Messenger for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer IP Messenger for Mac
IP Messenger for Mac is a product developed by G.Ishiwata. This site is not directly affiliated with IP Messenger for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST IP Messenger for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in IP Messenger for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).