iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iPartition for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (12.6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Coriolis Systems Limited..
iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iPartition for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (12.6 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Coriolis Systems Limited.
version : iPartition 3.6.2 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
iPartition for Mac description informations
iPartition for Mac makes it easy to create, destroy, resize or format partitions on your hard disks, whether internal, external, fixed or removable.
With iPartition for macOS, resizing a partition is as simple as selecting it, grabbing the resize handle and dragging. Not only that, but if you have several operations to perform, the program lets you queue them up and run them one after another, so you can have a cup of coffee whilst the tool works. This feature, coupled with the app’s ability to automatically rearrange your existing partitions when asked to expand a partition, makes the program the easiest disk partitioning tool that you’ll ever use.
Nor does iPartition’s ease-of-use come at the expense of power users; the app’s Partition Map window, coupled with the Inspector, provides total flexibility, even allowing users to edit flags in the partition table, edit the partition type directly, or move or resize partitions accurately anywhere on the disk.
Features and Highlights
The app fully supports HFS, HFS+, FAT and NTFS out of the box. It also knows the correct partition types for a whole load more, though it can’t format them or non-destructively resize them.
Repartition without reformatting
Want to change the size of a partition that’s currently full of data? The program supports non-destructive resize of HFS+, FAT and NTFS partitions.
Case sensitivity conversion
Convert case-sensitive HFS+ to normal HFS+ and vice-versa, a real boon if you’ve made the wrong choice in the past.
Supports PC disks too
The tool supports PC partition tables as well as Apple and GUID Partition Table formats used on the Mac.
Unlike other partitioning utilities, the app is smart enough to work out where your partitions need to go without having to ask you to shuffle them around yourself. All you need do is tell it what size to make them and let it worry about the rest.
Power cut during partitioning? No problem.
Partitioning is risky, but we’ve got you covered — while we don’t recommend relying on it, iPartition can normally recover the disk even if you pull the plug during repartitioning.
Note: The demo version will not write changes to disk. This application has been discontinued.
Download iPartition for Mac Latest Version
iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iPartition for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iPartition for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iPartition for Mac
iPartition for Mac is a product developed by Coriolis Systems Limited.. This site is not directly affiliated with iPartition for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iPartition for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iPartition for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).