Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Iperf for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (49.98 KB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Iperf for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (49.98 KB) Safe & Secure
version : Iperf 3.1.3 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Iperf for Mac description informations
iPerf for Mac is a tool for active measurements of the maximum achievable bandwidth on IP networks. It supports tuning of various parameters related to timing, buffers and protocols (TCP, UDP, SCTP with IPv4 and IPv6). For each test it reports the bandwidth, loss, and other parameters. This is a new implementation that shares no code with the original iPerf for macOS and also is not backwards compatible.
Features and Highlights
Measure bandwidth Report MSS/MTU size and observed read sizes. Support for TCP window size via socket buffers. Client can create UDP streams of specified bandwidth. Measure packet loss Measure delay jitter Multicast capable Client and server can have multiple simultaneous connections (-P option). Server handles multiple connections, rather than quitting after a single test. Can run for specified time (-t option), rather than a set amount of data to transfer (-n or -k option). Print periodic, intermediate bandwidth, jitter, and loss reports at specified intervals (-i option). Run the server as a daemon (-D option) Use representative streams to test out how link layer compression affects your achievable bandwidth (-F option). A server accepts a single client simultaneously (iPerf3) multiple clients simultaneously (iPerf2) New: Ignore TCP slowstart (-O option). New: Set target bandwidth for UDP and (new) TCP (-b option). New: Set IPv6 flow label (-L option) New: Set congestion control algorithm (-C option) New: Use SCTP rather than TCP (–sctp option) New: Output in JSON format (-J option). New: Disk read test (server: iperf3 -s / client: iperf3 -c testhost -i1 -F filename) New: Disk write tests (server: iperf3 -s -F filename / client: iperf3 -c testhost -i1) Also Available: Download Iperf for Windows
Download Iperf for Mac Latest Version
Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Iperf for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Iperf for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Iperf for Mac
Iperf for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Iperf for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Iperf for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Iperf for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).