iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iPhoto Library Manager for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (6.7 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iPhoto Library Manager for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (6.7 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iPhoto Library Manager 4.2.7 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
iPhoto Library Manager for Mac description informations
iPhoto Library Manager for Mac allows you to organize your photos among multiple iPhoto libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can browse the photos in all your libraries directly from iPhoto Library Manager, without having to open each library in iPhoto just to see its photos, and search across all your libraries to help track down a particular photo.
iPLM also gives you the ability to copy your photos from one library to another, while keeping track of photo metadata that is normally lost when exporting from one library and importing into another. Titles, dates, descriptions, keywords, ratings, faces, and place information are all transferred along with the photos, ensuring that you keep all that information you spent hours entering into iPhoto. Event and albums are also reconstructed when copied, and both the edited and original copies of each photo are copied as well. You can split up a large library into multiple smaller libraries, merge entire libraries together into a big one, or rebuild a corrupt library that is causing iPhoto to hang or crash.
Since it can be easy to lose track of what photos are stored in which library, iPhoto Library Manager for macOS can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side by side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need. This duplicate analysis is also used when merging libraries and copying photos, to help prevent importing multiple copies of a photo into a library in the first place.
Features and Highlights
Create and manage multiple libraries
The main windowiPhoto Library Manager lets you create multiple iPhoto libraries, instead of having to keep all your photos in a single the app. This lets you speed up iPhoto by having smaller libraries, archive old photos that you don’t use much, or organize photos in different categories or projects. The possibilities are endless!
Browse and search
The main windowUse the app’s photos browser to quickly view your photos without having to open iPhoto itself. You can also search for photos in a single library, or across all your libraries at once.
Copy photos and their metadata
The main windowIf you have an existing library you want to split up into smaller libraries, you can copy photos by drag and drop from one library to another. The tool will take care of retaining all the photos’ metadata, such as keywords, ratings, faces, and so forth.
Find duplicate photos
The main windowIt can be easy to have multiple copies of the same photo creep into your iPhoto libraries. The app lets you search for duplicates in one or more libraries, view them side by side, and take actions on them, such as moving duplicates to the trash, tagging them with keywords, and more.
Merge iPhoto libraries
The main windowGot a whole bunch of libraries you want to consolidate into one? iPhoto LibraryManager for Mac lets you merge libraries while weeding out duplicate photos in the process. You will be shown a preview of what your merged library will look like before any modifications are done, to ensure your merged library looks how you want.
Rebuild corrupted libraries
The main windowSometimes, the app will become corrupted, with missing photos, mysterious iPhoto hangs, or outright crashes. With the tool, you can rebuild a new library based on your current library, starting with a fresh database free of corruption. You can even scavenge photos from the library that iPhoto may have lost track of.
Note: Advanced features, like Merge libraries, are disabled in the demo version.
Download iPhoto Library Manager for Mac Latest Version
iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iPhoto Library Manager for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iPhoto Library Manager for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iPhoto Library Manager for Mac
iPhoto Library Manager for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iPhoto Library Manager for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iPhoto Library Manager for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iPhoto Library Manager for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).