iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iShowU for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (6 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iShowU for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (6 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iShowU 1.94.6 LATEST
category : Video Software
iShowU for Mac description informations
Need to show something to someone? iShowU for Mac, the original screen recorder for Mac OS X, is your answer! iShowU is designed to record anything on your screen, instantly both audio and video! If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a movie is worth a million. Imagine the time you’ll save writing Grandma an email about how to magnify her dock when you can just shoot a movie!
Small snippets or full screen shots – iShowU for macOS comes with super-useful, built-in presets to help get you on your way, and you can create your own with just a few quick clicks.
No more waiting for encoding, as soon as you stop recording your video is instantly available.
EASY TO USE
Just drag the capture rectangle over what you want to record and hit enter. There’s only one button (that’ll be the one labelled “record”) between you and video bliss.
YOU’RE IN CONTROL
Don’t want to record system audio? Microphone level too low? Video too big? The app has simple settings to control your capture and does so from a single-window interface, so you can’t get lost.
UNDERSTANDS YOUR MAC
The app is a Universal Binary and also knows what monitors you’ve got connected (so you’re not restricted to capturing just one screen) – drag the mouse wherever you want to go and i ShowU records it all.
TAKE THE NIGHT OFF
Don’t sit and watch the recording, waiting for the right point to stop it. Setup a recording timer then go out for dinner!
OTHER COOL FEATURES:
Captures mouse positions (or not) Supports any QuickTime compression method Pause / Resume recording Compatible with OS X 10.7+ Can automatically feed completed videos to Stomp Made by a good Kiwi Note: The unregistered version inserts a large green text in the recorded video. This application has been discontinued.
Download iShowU for Mac Latest Version
iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iShowU for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iShowU for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iShowU for Mac
iShowU for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iShowU for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iShowU for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iShowU for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).