iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iStumbler for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (3.31 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iStumbler for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (3.31 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iStumbler 103.40 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
iStumbler for Mac description informations
iStumbler for Mac is the leading wireless discovery tool for macOS, providing tools for finding AirPort networks, Bluetooth devices, Bonjour services, and your GPS Location with your Mac.
Lists visible wireless networks with complete information. Timescale slider allows you to see: the last scan results, all networks iStumbler has ever seen, or anything in between. Inspector shows detailed information including a high-resolution graph, detailed properties and information about every sample. Graphically indicates network type and encryption status. Signal and noise graphed over time for all networks. Double click a network to open a connection monitor.
Lists connected and discoverable Bluetooth devices with complete information. Toolbar buttons to Setup bluetooth devices, manually Pair with them, Browse or Send files. Inspector shows detailed information including services, detailed properties and information about every sample.
Forward (by service type) and Reverse (by host name) Bonjour Service browsing. Inspector shows detailed information including network addresses and service keys. Support for wide-area Bonjour browsing: see you Back to My Mac services.
View the location of discovered Wi-Fi networks. Optionally track the movement of your computer. Access web services related to the current location. Export location database and optional movement track to Google Earth.
Output CSV logs of Wi-Fi Networks, Bluetooth Devices, Bonjour Services and Location information. Logs can be imported into a spreadsheet for detailed analysis.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download iStumbler for Mac Latest Version
iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iStumbler for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iStumbler for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iStumbler for Mac
iStumbler for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iStumbler for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iStumbler for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iStumbler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).