iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iTerm2 for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (13.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by George Nachman.
iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iTerm2 for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (13.5 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : George Nachman
version : iTerm2 3.3.10 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
iTerm2 for Mac description informations
iTerm2 for Mac is a fork of the older project. iTerm is a Terminal replacement and the successor of iTerm. It focuses on speed, internationalization, and building new features to improve your life. Divide a tab up into multiple panes, each one of which shows a different session. You can slice vertically and horizontally and create any number of panes in any imaginable arrangement. iTerm2 for macOS has a lot of features. Every conceivable desire a terminal user might have has been foreseen and solved. And these are just the main attractions!
Divide a tab up into multiple panes, each one showing a different session. You can slice vertically and horizontally and create any number of panes in any imaginable arrangement.
Register a hotkey that brings iTerm app to the foreground when you’re in another application. A terminal is always a keypress away. You can choose to have the hotkey open a dedicated window. This gives you an always-available terminal (like Visor, Guake, or Yakuake) at your fingertips.
The app comes with a robust find-on-page feature. The UI stays out of the way. All matches are immediately highlighted. Even regular expression support is offered!
Just type the start of any word that has ever appeared in your window and then Cmd-; will pop open a window with suggestions. The word you’re looking for is usually on top of the list!
Use the Find feature to begin searching for text. Press tab to expand the selection to the right or shift-tab to expand the selection to the left. Option-enter pastes the current match.
Paste history lets you revisit recently copied or pasted text. You can even opt to have the history saved to disk so it will never be lost.
Instant replay lets you travel back in time. It’s like TiVo for your terminal!
Map any key to any function. Assign separate functions to each option key–or even remap all the modifier keys. You can customize iTerm2’s appearance to suit your needs: enable transparency, background blur, background images, and much more.
Coming from a Unix world? You’ll feel at home with focus follows the mouse, copy on select, middle button paste, and keyboard shortcuts to avoid mousing.
256 Colors (or more!)
With 256-color mode, Vim explodes with photorealism: the terminal is a medley of color and code comes alive. In version 3, 24-bit color is supported.
Do you lose your cursor when there are lots of different colors or have programs display hard-to-read color combinations? With the Smart Cursor Color and Minimum Contrast features, you can ensure that these problems are gone for good.
You can use the mouse to position the cursor, highlight text, and perform other functions in programs like Vim and Emacs with the mouse reporting feature.
You can choose to receive Growl notifications of activity, bells, and more. Feel free to let a long job run in the background, secure in the knowledge that you’ll know when it’s done.
Like macOS’s Exposé feature, the program shows all your tabs on one screen. Better yet, you can search through them all at once. Go ahead and open as many tabs as you want–you can always find what you’re looking for.
Do you need to store separate configurations for many different hosts? The tool provides a taggable and searchable profiles database so you can easily find the profile you’re looking for.
The app features excellent internationalization support, including support for Unicode combining marks, double-width characters, and all Unicode planes.
The app supports user-defined triggers, which are actions that run when text matching a regular expression is received. You can use it to highlight words, automatically respond to prompts, notify you when something important happens, and more.
iTerm 2 can perform “smart selection” to highlight URLs, email addresses, filenames, and more by recognizing what is under the cursor and choosing how much text to select.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download iTerm2 for Mac Latest Version
iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iTerm2 for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iTerm2 for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iTerm2 for Mac
iTerm2 for Mac is a product developed by George Nachman. This site is not directly affiliated with iTerm2 for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iTerm2 for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iTerm2 for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).