iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install iTools for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Desktop Enhancements category with a new features in (4.89 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the iTools for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (4.89 MB) Safe & Secure
version : iTools 2.9.2 LATEST
category : Desktop Enhancements
iTools for Mac description informations
iTools for Mac download is a simple and powerful tool for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch users. It is 100% freeware and green, even do not need to install onto your Mac, it has no ads or plugins in it. iTools for macOS is powerful, can easily manage media, iBooks, pictures and other files in your iDevices; it can help install, uninstall and backup your apps; it also can backup and restore your folders.
Hide your real IP address and protect your privacy while online! Check out HMA! Pro VPN for Mac!
Features and Highlights
The app Details Interface is similar to iTunes first interface. But little bit informative and advanced that iTunes. This screen shows your iPhone’s Type, Serial number, Jailbrokes status, Region, Warranty details, Activated status, Memory details and Battery life details. It also provides you a button to switch on WiFi.
Applications screen gives you all facilities to Install, Uninstall and browse Phone memory’s Application area via the app. Update tab of the top of iTools windows shows notifications which require updates. Another tab to upload/download documents assigned to specific an app. Ex. Media players, document readers, Etc.
Media section shows all media files on your iPhone under categories of Ringtones, Video, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV shows, Music and Voice memos. You can Add media files to your iPhone or download them to Mac. Also gives you facilities to Delete, Play and Set as Ringtone. Playlist manager is also included in this section.
Photos, iBooks sections
Photos and iBooks areas allows you to access Picture files and iBook files on Apple device and manage them.
This is a great facility. You can view iPhones contact book, Call records and Messages from the program. Also, send Text messages from Mac via iTools for Mac. Manage contacts and many more.
Drag and arrange icons through the app. Just like iTunes desktop option.
File System browser
Allows you to browse into the File system of iPhone or iPad via the tool.
Advanced details interface
Includes features to System cleanup, Restart, Shutdown, Error logs, Crash logs and many more.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor. Limited functionality.
Also Available: Download iTools for Windows
Download iTools for Mac Latest Version
iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- iTools for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- iTools for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer iTools for Mac
iTools for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with iTools for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST iTools for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in iTools for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).