jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install jAlbum for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (129 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the jAlbum for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (129 MB) Safe & Secure
version : jAlbum 20.1 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
jAlbum for Mac description informations
With jAlbum for Mac you can create web albums from your digital photos, or any file, just the way you want it with this award winning software. The app has a built in image editing features for basic image retouching and a file handling system. Polish the photos you like and remove the bad ones. It’s just a matter of drag and drop.
Use flexible templates called “skins” to create customized albums in HTML, Flash or any other format. Add advanced functionality like shopping cart, music and more. New skins are continuously added to jalbum.net by creative jAlbum for macOS users, for you to download. Be sure to check them out.
Publish your albums to the free hosting on jalbum.net or any site with jAlbum’s built in FTP support. Share your albums and receive feedback on jalbum.net. Widgets are fun tools that add functionality to your jAlbum for Mac such as commenting on photos and easy browsing between your albums.
Features and Highlights
Create beautiful web albums
Use the powerful software to create professional online photo albums for any website. Choose from hundreds of album skins and customize to your own personal touch. With one button click the app will batch process your images, scale them for the web and create web pages for you.
Easy to use
You’ll be instantly familiar with the app’s explorer-like user interface. Use drag-and drop to add new photos and videos. Create folders to better organize your album. Use the right-click menu (context menu) to access the most frequently used functions, like sorting, rotating, editing or choosing as folder thumbnail. Add captions right below the thumbnails.
Upload to any site
You can upload your albums to any place on the internet: to your own site or blog. You can even share an album straight from your hard disk. If you don’t own a site, use jalbum.net – community site – which is specialized on storing, sharing and showcasing albums in a spectacular way.
Supports huge image volumes
The program is optimized to handle huge image volumes and can use your current folder structure. This means you can update your web albums with more images or new features in no time at all. An average the app gallery has 70 images and it is not uncommon to find galleries with 10.000 to 100.000 images presented in an organized portfolio site created with just a few clicks.
The software is not just about presenting images, it’s just as good at handling videos. This tool converts over 160 different video formats to mp4, a format suitable for web presentation over a range of browsers and devices. Just drag and drop to create stunning video albums.
Customize with skins
Skins are plugins to the app which determine the layout and feature set of the generated albums. Some skins are simple and easy to modify, while others have advanced features, like Google maps integration, video playback or shopping cart integration to name a few. The tool comes bundled with about 10 skins and you can install hundreds of new ones from our skins section.
In Edit mode you’re able to view your photos in larger size, add captions and apply various filters. Adjust your images with the Crop and Straighten tool, fine tune with Gamma and Level or apply various artistic filters. You can even add text to your images, e.g. for the purpose of watermarking. Note, your originals will be never touched, only the downscaled version in the final album.
Image sales support
With the tool it’s truly easy to sell your images (or the items they show). It only takes a couple of minutes to set up an album that is fitted with a shopping cart (supported by some skins only). You decide the pricing and products to sell. The program currently integrates with PayPal, Google Checkout and Fotomoto (which also handles printing and delivery for you).
Protects your images
This product offers a range of methods to help protect your images: Images can be watermarked and have your logo stamped onto them in batch. You can have copyright notices added to the metadata of your images. Images can be scaled to “suitable for web only” sizes and the use of the right mouse button to save images can be disabled on browers that respect that hint (supported by some skins only)
Create web galleries from Lightroom
Create the albums instantly from Lightroom with this handy plugin. Select the images you want to place in the album, select the app plugin and press Publish. The plugin will prepare a the app album in you albums location. All you have to do is open it in the software.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download jAlbum for Windows
Download jAlbum for Mac Latest Version
jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- jAlbum for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- jAlbum for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer jAlbum for Mac
jAlbum for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with jAlbum for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST jAlbum for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in jAlbum for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).