Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Jaspersoft Studio for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (412.25 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Jaspersoft Studio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (412.25 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Jaspersoft Studio 6.12.2 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Jaspersoft Studio for Mac description informations
Jaspersoft Studio for Mac is editing software for TIBCO JasperReports®. It will help you design and run report templates; build report queries; write complex expressions; layout visual components like 50+ types of charts, maps, tables, crosstabs, and custom visualizations; and much more. It integrates TIBCO JasperReports® Server to create powerful report publishing workflows.
With Jaspersoft Studio for macOS, you can build documents of any complexity from your data—from print-ready in PDFs to interactive masterpieces in dynamic HTML, with navigation to interactive components, like maps and charts that may be inside or outside the report. You can generate high-quality OpenOffice, PowerPoint, RTF, Word, and spreadsheet documents or you can generate raw CSV, JSON, or XML documents. It’s not difficult to build your own custom exporter to suit any data need.
Using Jaspersoft Studio for Mac, you can access different types of data sources, including big data, CSV, Hibernate, Jasper soft Domain, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSON, NoSQL, TIBCO Spotfire® Information Links, XML, or your own custom data source.
Available as an Eclipse plug-in or a standalone application, It comes in two editions: Community and Professional. The Professional edition includes additional features, like access to Spotfire, maps, and advanced HTML5 charts, as well as professional support.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download Jaspersoft Studio for Windows
Download Jaspersoft Studio for Mac Latest Version
Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Jaspersoft Studio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Jaspersoft Studio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Jaspersoft Studio for Mac
Jaspersoft Studio for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Jaspersoft Studio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Jaspersoft Studio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Jaspersoft Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).