JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install JRiver Media Center for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (51.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the JRiver Media Center for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (51.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : JRiver Media Center 26.0.80 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
JRiver Media Center for Mac description informations
JRiver Media Center for Mac is a complete media solution for extensive libraries. It organizes, plays, and tags all types of media files, and Rip, Burn, serves to Xbox, PS3, UPnP, DLNA, and TiVo. JRiver Media Center for macOS features audiophile quality, Ten-foot mode, remote control, HD TV recording in real-time, customizable media views, supports playe, cameras, 90+ media file formats, integration with Facebook, Flickr, Audible, Amazon MP3, Google, Youtube, Wikipedia, Hulu, Last.FM, and Twitter, cover art lookup, three skinned interfaces, visualization Studio lets you create your own visualizations, DSP Studio allows personalization of the listening environment, smart lists based on rules, drag-and-drop for easy Playlist creation, support for CD and DVD database, and support for popular handheld players.
Features and Highlights
JRiver Media Center is the premier audio solution. Whether you demand audiophile quality, or you want fast access to a half-million files, no other software will perform as JRiver does. You can start now by downloading the trial version and running it. By default, it will scan your hard disk for media files, but you can also tell it what to import. To rip CD’s just put a CD in your drive. Download Now!
JRiver Media Center offers the highest quality video available. And it plays everything, without any setup required. MC’s Red October DirectShow support is the benchmark of the industry. The video comes in a lot of packages. DVD and Blu-ray, streaming video from Netflix or Hulu, Youtube clips and movies, and so on. JRiver Media Center integrates these into a single seamless interface. JRiver Media Center supports TV tuners from Hauppage, SiliconDust, Ceton, ATI, Aver, and most other manufacturers. You can use the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) to watch live TV or to record or subscribe to your favorite programs. Using Media Center’s 10-foot interface, Theater View, you can watch from across the room on your TV and control it with a remote.
JRiver Media Center for Desktop can take advantage of your LAN and Internet connections, so you can enjoy your media wherever you are. The set of features that deliver this is called Media Network. Media Center includes several software servers that can share your media between Mac’s. You can rip and organize on one machine, and play on many others. You can use MC’s zones to serve media to several clients, even playing different media at the same time. Media Center will work with thousands of TVs, Blu-ray players, receivers, and other devices that support the DLNA protocol. You can also use a PS3 or an Xbox 360. The remote control is easy. Media Center supports any remote with a Green Button, and most other remotes can be programmed to work. JRiver sells a Media Center Remote that is certain to work straight out of the box. Media Center can automatically convert audio and video streams for client playback when your connection isn’t fast enough to play unconverted media. Setup is simple. Just use Media Center on your server to generate a six-character access key. Then enter that key on any client you want to use. A test mode can use JRiver’s servers to test whether access from outside your network will work.
Home Theater Mac
A Home Theater Mac is a computer that is connected to a television, a projector, or an audio-video receiver for the purpose of watching video or television from across the room. Think Couch Potato. This requires what is called a “ten foot” interface or GUI so that the person on the other side of the room can read it well enough to control it. Media Center’s ten-foot view is called Theater View. A remote is usually used so that the viewer can remain on the couch. JRiver supports several kinds. Media Center has a ten foot interface called Theater View. It’s drawn with 3D graphics so it has a nice elastic feel. It’s also configurable, so you can remove portions you don’t use, or move things around to suit your taste. Background graphics give it additional appeal. Theater View is touch screen friendly.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download JRiver Media Center for Windows
Download JRiver Media Center for Mac Latest Version
JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- JRiver Media Center for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- JRiver Media Center for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer JRiver Media Center for Mac
JRiver Media Center for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with JRiver Media Center for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST JRiver Media Center for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in JRiver Media Center for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).