Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Kanto Player for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (35.9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Kanto Player for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (35.9 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Kanto Player 4.2.0 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
Kanto Player for Mac description informations
Kanto Player for Mac is a smart and reliable tool that allows you to enjoy making karaoke on your Mac. With Kanto Karaoke you can play any type of karaoke file: .kfn,.kar, .mid, .mp3, .mp3+cdg, cdg zipped files, video karaoke (.avi, .mpeg, .wmv). Just click “Quick Open File”, select your song and start to sing. Easy management of your playlists and “Live Performance” module to schedule the songs to play. Thanks to the crossfade effect, you can switch from one song to the next in a smooth mode and without sharp breaks. It includes the Dual Monitor feature to view karaoke lyrics on your TV.
The karaoke player support Multiplex Karaoke Format Are you searching for a good multiplex player? Kanto Karaoke Player for macOS is the player for you. This player allows you to play multiplex karaoke files in CDG/MP3+G/MP4 formats, and you will be able to disable/enable…
Kanto Karaoke supports all multimedia formats: MP3, Mid, Kar, Kfn, Mp3 + Cdg , karaoke videos ( . Avi, .Wmv, .Mp4, etc …).
Record your voice on the music, sing and record your performance! Mic settings are available.
Midi to MP3
Direct conversion midi to mp3, with or without melody track. High-quality sound in output thanks to soundfonts.
Features and Highlights
Player midi, kar, mp3, cdg, mp4, etc. Live Performance Management Edit audio setting Playlist management Unlimited Playlist songs Recording voice over music Midi to Mp3 conversion Music Background and Effects History for songs played Singers rotation list for Karaoke Show Free updates for 3 years Professional use Note: Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Kanto Player for Windows
Download Kanto Player for Mac Latest Version
Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Kanto Player for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Kanto Player for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Kanto Player for Mac
Kanto Player for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Kanto Player for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Kanto Player for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Kanto Player for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).