Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (182 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (182 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.0 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac description informations
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac delivers premium protection for your privacy, identity and children – plus unique, award-winning Safe Money technology makes online banking & shopping safer than ever before on a Mac. Kaspersky Internet Security for macOS protects your Apple computer against the latest viruses and malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits & other online security! Download, Install or Update Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac!
Features and Highlights
Protects Your Money – totally new technology for Mac
Whenever you’re online banking, shopping or using a payment website, unique Safe Money technology makes your online transactions safer than ever before. It automatically adds an extra layer of security that prevents online fraudsters from stealing your money, credit card number or bank account details. No other Mac security software offers this level of protection – and independent testing* recognizes Safe Money’s innovative security features.
Blocks Network Attacks
Every computer – even Mac computers – can be subjected to network attacks. Every year, these attacks are getting more sophisticated and inflicting a wide range of damage – including crashing Mac computers, stealing information or damaging users’ files. Network Attack Blocker detects attacks and blocks the attacking devices – so they can’t compromise your security or impair the performance of your Mac.
Delivers free updates – automatically
Whenever Kaspersky introduce new features or new security technologies into the Internet Security for Mac, you’ll get them delivered to your Mac – without even having to click a button. New Silent Force technology automatically delivers all product updates and installs them on your Mac – so you won’t ever have to worry about whether your Internet protection is up-to-date.
Safeguards children against online dangers
With the Internet holding so many dangers for children, award-wining Parental Control features make it easy to protect kids when they’re online. The app helps you defend children against sexual predators, block inappropriate content, prevent app store purchases, control access to games & social networking websites and prevent the disclosure of personal information that could affect your child’s security or could expose other members of your family to financial loss or identity theft.
Prevents the spread of PC malware
Because Mac computers can be used to spread PC virus infections, the tool doesn’t just provide Mac antivirus protection, it also prevents your Mac from passing on Windows or Linux malware to your family’s, friends’ or colleagues’ PCs. So, as well as protecting your Mac from a wide range of threats, award-winning security technologies also save you from the embarrassment of spreading malware to those around you.
Simplifies your security
With a free My Kaspersky account, you’ll get easy-access tools that help you manage your security. Whenever you’re online, you can check the security status of all your devices that are running Kaspersky Lab security software, activate specific security features and manage your licenses. My Kaspersky account also delivers news of the latest special offers and provides links to download free Kaspersky Lab products and services.
Fully compatible with your choice of OS X
Whether you’re running the latest version of OS X on your Mac – or you prefer to run a previous version – Kaspersky Lab has got you covered. Kaspersky InternetSecurity for Mac is fully compatible with all recent versions of OS X – including OS X 10.10.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Kaspersky Internet Security for Windows
Download Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac Latest Version
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).