Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Browsers and Plugins category with a new features in (56.5 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (56.5 MB) From Author’s Site
version : Kaspersky Secure Connection 2.3 LATEST
category : Browsers and Plugins
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac description informations
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac is a tool for protecting Internet connections. Kaspersky Secure Connection for macOS establishes a secure connection: it hides your real IP address and location, and transfers your data via the encrypted channel. Use the tool to protect your credentials and private information when you shop online or use social networks. Protects your communications, privacy and data – whenever you’re online – so it’s safer to surf, socialize, stream and shop. Download Kaspersky VPN Software for Mac Now!
Protect your chats, video calls & bank details from hackers with military-grade encryption Hide your IP address so your browsing can’t be tracked – not even by your ISP Discover more sites and entertainment by connecting to servers around the world Ensure your online actions aren’t recorded with our strict zero-logs policy
When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy.
Whether you’re online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, it makes sure hackers can’t read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed. Download Kaspersky VPN free tool today!
Because your location and your IP address aren’t revealed, it’s easier for you to access websites and content in other regions – without being traced. Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
Note: In demo version, only 200MB data allowance per day.
Also Available: Download Kaspersky Secure Connection for Windows
Download Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac Latest Version
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac
Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).