Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Kindle for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (88.23 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Amazon Inc.
Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Kindle for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (88.23 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Amazon Inc
version : Kindle 1.28 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Kindle for Mac description informations
Get the best reading experience available on your Mac. No Kindle required. Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you. Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync. Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle for macOS. Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience. Shop for books in the Amazon Kindle store.
Features and Highlights
Sync to Furthest Page Read: Whispersync technology automatically syncs your books across apps, so you can start reading on one device with the Kindle app installed, and pick up where you left off on another device with the Kindle app installed. You don’t need to own a Kindle to use the app, but if you do, Whispersync also syncs your Kindle books between your apps (including the Kindle for Mac app) and your Kindle devices.
Look Up Words: Use the built-in dictionary in the Kindle for Mac app to look up the definition of words without interrupting your reading.
Search in Books: Search inside any book to find a topic, character, or section you want to revisit.
Organize Collections: Organize your books into various collections/lists with the app.
Look Up Book Facts: Access descriptions of characters, important places, popular quotes, and themes from Shelfari, the community-powered encyclopedia for book-lovers.
Personalize: Switch to full-screen reading mode, choose your background color, and adjust the brightness of your screen from within the app.
Read e-Textbooks: Choose from a large selection of e-textbooks to read with the app and avoid the hassle of carrying around heavy textbooks.
Take Notes: Highlight, take notes and add bookmarks in any book.
View Page Numbers: See page numbers that correspond to a book’s print edition page numbers to easily cite passages. This feature is available with thousands of books in the Kindle Store.
Note: Requires Amazon registered account.
Also Available: Download Kindle for Windows
Download Kindle for Mac Latest Version
Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Kindle for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Kindle for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Kindle for Mac
Kindle for Mac is a product developed by Amazon Inc. This site is not directly affiliated with Kindle for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Kindle for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Kindle for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).