KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install KisMAC for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.6 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (2.43 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the KisMAC for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.6 or later
file size : (2.43 MB) Safe & Secure
version : KisMAC 0.3.4 Beta LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
KisMAC for Mac description informations
KisMAC for Mac is a free and open-source program helps you collect essential information about surrounding WiFi networks. KisMAC WiFi scanner app can detect SSIDs, shows you the logged in clients, allows you to sketch WiFi maps, and more! Download NetSpot WiFi Analyzer for Mac today!
Discover WiFi networks around you
Detect and analyze the surrounding wireless networks, even those that are hidden or closed.
See who’s logged on to your WiFi
Know who exactly is using your wireless network: clients’ MAC addresses, IP addresses, and signal strength.
Detect WiFi security breaches
The software helps you identify any possible security breaches of your network and decide what needs improvement.
Use a WiFi scanner
A WiFi scanner app like KisMac for macOS allows you to find all kind of WiFi networks around you including hidden, cloaked, and closed ones. Check the name of WiFi network, MAC address, WiFi encryption, channel, and signal level.
Use a WiFi sniffer
A WiFi sniffer software is aimed to help you analyze network problems, detect possible network intrusions. Such an app can monitor and analyze network utilization (including internal and external clients).
Use a WiFi security tool
Even nowadays WiFi breaches can still happen due to policy, configuration, or simply some coding mistakes. Consistent surveillance and regular WiFi assessments are crucial for detecting wireless environment vulnerabilities.
Create your perfect WiFi network
If you are in search of tools that can help you build a perfect wireless network environment, take a look at such WiFi heatmapper as NetSpot. NetSpot is a professional app for Mac (that can be used by advanced home users too).
Features and Highlights
Detects and shows hidden / cloaked / closed SSIDs Lists users logged on the network (MAC Address, IP address, signal strength) Supports mapping and GPS Can sketch a map of network coverage PCAP import and export Supports 802.11b/g frequency Different attacks against encrypted networks Deauthentication attacks Kis MAC for Mac is considered to be AppleScript-able Supports Kismet drone captures
Supported hardware chipsets
Ralink rt2570 and rt73 USB devices Apple AirPort and AirPort Extreme (dependent upon Apple’s drivers) Intersil Prism 2, 2.5, 3 USB devices Realtek RTL8187L USB (such as the Alfa AWUS036H, which does not work on Mac OS 10.6.7 or later)
Download KisMAC for Mac Latest Version
KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- KisMAC for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- KisMAC for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer KisMAC for Mac
KisMAC for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with KisMAC for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST KisMAC for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in KisMAC for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).