LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install LimeChat for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Messaging and Chat category with a new features in (2 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the LimeChat for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (2 MB) From Author’s Site
version : LimeChat 2.43 LATEST
category : Messaging and Chat
LimeChat for Mac description informations
LimeChat for Mac is a free and open source IRC client for macOS developed using RubyCocoa, intended to provide both novices who have very little knowledge of how online chat networks work and seasoned users with tools that can make their online communication as easy, as stable and versatile as possible. Created with the effort of the single developer Satoshi Nakagawa in 2007, this app originally run on RubyCocoa programming language and was in 2010 ported to Objective-C. With great user interface and free access under GPL software license, anyone can install this small and lightweight app on their Mac and become fully in control over their IRC chat.
Visually, LimeChat for macOS has a look of a very simple application that is more focused on providing functional breakdown of server and room status, than on pleasing users with its eye-catching design. App has only single window separated into several section that cover everything you will ever need. Because of the lack of the visual style, majority of its services and functions can be activated only via keyboard shortcuts, which represents only a bonus for professional users who are more used to solve all of their problems without using mouse.
Even though this app has almost zero on-screen tools for managing current IRC chat sessions, it has a fairly comprehensive Preferences screen that housed dozens of tweaks that make your chat sessions more attuned to your needs and tastes. Configuration options cover everything between text highlighting, interface options, themes, events and several advanced tools.
Some key features of LimeChat:
One window for multiple servers. Rich keyboard shortcuts for your comfortable operations. Light speed and stable. Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download LimeChat for Mac Latest Version
LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- LimeChat for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- LimeChat for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer LimeChat for Mac
LimeChat for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with LimeChat for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST LimeChat for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in LimeChat for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).