LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install LinkOptimizer for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Imaging and Digital Photo category with a new features in (9 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the LinkOptimizer for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (9 MB) Safe & Secure
version : LinkOptimizer 5.4.18 LATEST
category : Imaging and Digital Photo
LinkOptimizer for Mac description informations
LinkOptimizer for Mac is a workflow automation solution for InDesign, which works with Photoshop to: reduce the size of images linked to InDesign document by eliminating excess, perform essential image adjustments: color conversion, sharpening and more, convert image formats. LinkOptimizer for macOS allows to dramatically reduce the size of InDesign job, cut down on processing time and reduce production costs.
The app will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%. Automatically convert linked images into desired file formats (JPEG > TIFF, PNG > PSD, etc.) with various conversion settings.
With LinkOptimizer, your files are always safe: you can either backup original images or work with their copies. You can also optimize links for external use, such as web design, without relinking them back to InDesign at all. Link Optimizer dramatically improves workflows of prepress providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses! Easily repurpose jobs for various targets: print, web, mobile devices.
Automatically perform image adjustments:
Convert colors to CMYK, RGB and Grayscale Assign ICC profile Apply sharpening filters Merge and delete layers, flatten image
Features and Highlights
Optimize image copies and leave originals untouched. Optimize images in non-rectangular containers. Convert image colors to CMYK, RGB or Grayscale. Apply sharpening filters. More flexible and informative links table: sortable columns, image format info, ability to select multiple lines. Note: 15 days trial version.
Download LinkOptimizer for Mac Latest Version
LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- LinkOptimizer for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- LinkOptimizer for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer LinkOptimizer for Mac
LinkOptimizer for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with LinkOptimizer for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST LinkOptimizer for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in LinkOptimizer for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).