Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (21.8 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (21.8 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player 3.3.19 LATEST
category : Video Software
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player description informations
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player is the first Blu-ray media player software for Apple Mac, which can successfully play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray Menu, ISO files, and BDMV folder, as well as on iOS devices. It outputs video at up to 1080p HD quality without loss of data and frame, and allows full preservation of all audio tracks, subs streams, chapter markers and videos, along with DTS5.1, you can enjoy fantastic home cinema entertainment.
Features and Highlights
Great Blu-ray Experience
As world’s first and NO.1 Blu-ray media player software for Mac, Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player not only can support part of the Blu-ray menu but directly play Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray folders and perfectly output up to 1080p High Definition quality without loss.
More media formats support
Macgo Mac Bluray Player for macOS can support more video, audio and image formats now. You can easily enjoy any media with this player no matter what format it is, like Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, BDMV, DVD, H.265/264, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, etc.
Smoother Blu-ray experience
Macgo’s unique hardware acceleration tech – BluFast MX can reduce the workload of hardware during Blu-ray playback. Once you enable hardware acceleration, it can save 20% – 50% of the CPU, reduce RAM, extend your Mac battery life and let you run multiple tasks while playing Blu-ray movies.
Perfect original sound support
Directly output Blu-ray or any other videos with high-definition audio quality to make the perfect original sound experience. It supports DTS 5.1, Dolby TrueHD Audio DTS-HD Master Audio and Pass Through without any quality loss to take you experiencing HD audio-visual feast.
Free built-in & external subtitles
It not only can successfully play the built-in subtitles of any media formats but provide perfect free external subtitle support on Mac like SRT, SSA and SUB. You can also customize the font, font size and import your own subtitles to make the viewing experience more comfortable.
Support online video playback
It will help you play online videos at any time you want. You just need to click “Open URL” in the menu or use hot keys Ctrl+U, then paste the URL in the pop-up window. It not only supports common link formats like http, but also the unfamiliar ones like FTP, RTSP, RTMP, MMS, etc.
Note: Watermark while playing Blu-ray movies.
Also Available: Download Macgo Blu-ray Player for Windows
Download Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Latest Version
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Free & Safe Download!
- Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).