MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install MacPilot full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (33.81 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the MacPilot on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (33.81 MB) Safe & Secure
version : MacPilot 11.1.4 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
MacPilot description informations
MacPilot gives you the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, which means a phenomenal amount of untapped power in your hands! Use MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. No command line tools or complicated file operations!
Display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, tweak network settings, force empty the Trash, and tons more. Keep yourself in awe and busy for days as you discover how much macOS has “under the hood”.
Get out of the passenger seat and take control of your Mac. Set your login window picture, use the screensaver as your Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
Features and Highlights
A beautiful system profile that outlines advanced system information. Everything from the graphics card and RAM bus speeds to the system serial number and processor info.
View a complete list of network ports, error codes, and key combos. Or, quickly browse and preview fonts or lookup UNIX command manuals.
View advanced disk information and statistics such as UNIX node path, free blocks, device block size, file count, folder count, mount point, file system type, solid state status, and a plethora of other BSD-level informational trinkets.
Optimize and repair your system by running common maintenance scripts such as cron, launch services, and prebinding. Reset the download quarantine list, force empty the trash, rotate system logs and reclaim inactive system RAM.
Easily access the Bluetooth, Certificate, Directory, RAID, Printing System assistants that are normally buried deep in the system.
Browse the computer while showing all invisible and system files. View incredibly detailed file specifications, and edit advanced settings such as extended attributes, POSIX and ACL Permissions, and hard locks that make files un-deletable.
Note: 15 days trial version.
Download MacPilot Latest Version
MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- MacPilot Free & Safe Download!
- MacPilot Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
MacPilot is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with MacPilot. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST MacPilot
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in MacPilot – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).