Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Mactracker full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (125.35 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Ian Page.
Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Mactracker on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (125.35 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Ian Page
version : Mactracker 7.9.2 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Mactracker description informations
Mactracker is a powerful diagnostic tool that can present every macOS user with information about your current hardware, and hardware configuration of every Apple Macintosh computer ever made. If keeps track of all processor speeds, optical drives, graphic cards, memory, supported Mac OS versions, and more. In addition to internal hardware, it also has extensive database of external device, which includes all models of iPod, iPhone, iPad, scanners, printers, displays, digital cameras, mice, base stations, Wi-Fi Cards, and countless more. Mactracker for Mac is a freeware application containing a complete database of all Apple hardware models!
Created by the developer Ian Page to help users of absolutely all knowledge levels to easily list the current state of Apple hardware, the interface of this app manages to remain both highly professional an easy to use at the same time. Main dashboard features listing of categories of hardware that was made by Apple. Listing starts with “All Models”, and then continues to be a focused more and more distinct categories like Current Models, This Mac, History, Timeline, Desktops, Notebooks, Apple TVs, iPhones, iPads and more. It even has an integrated showcase of your own models of Macs that are connected to your main apple account, showcasing if that hardware is still covered by warranty or will soon leave warranty. Every single piece of hardware that is showcased with this app has a deep listing of all of its components, power levels, historic prices and much other information that will be able to paint you complete picture about the capabilities of that Apple hardware. Mactracker for macOS provides detailed information on every Apple Macintosh, iPod, iPhone, and iPad ever made!
Download Mactracker Latest Version
Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Mactracker Free & Safe Download!
- Mactracker Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Mactracker is a product developed by Ian Page. This site is not directly affiliated with Mactracker. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Mactracker
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Mactracker – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).