MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install MainMenu Pro for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (6.4 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the MainMenu Pro for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (6.4 MB) Safe & Secure
version : MainMenu Pro 3.5.2 Build 3520 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
MainMenu Pro for Mac description informations
MainMenu Pro for Mac is a maintenance tool to keep your Mac in shape. Free up disk space, run maintenance scripts, clean up your system, fix common disk problems, secure erase files and uncover hidden settings on your Mac.
Keep your Mac in shape
MainMenu helps you maintain your Mac. Run daily, weekly and monthly maintenance scripts. Fix common disk problems by repairing disk permissions and volumes.
Clean your system
The pro version puts you in full command of your Mac. Free up disk space by cleaning the system cache, font cache and the caches of all users on your system. Free up even more space by emptying the trash of all users.
Reclaim your disk
Are you running out of disk space? With MainMenu for macOS you can free up disk space by cleaning the cache and browser data that’s piling up on your disk. The app can also find large files eating away at your precious disk space. And if your Desktop is cluttered you can let the app archive it in a single sweep.
Bring your Mac up to speed with the tool. Free up unused memory to get the most out of your Mac. Rebuild Launch Services to fix common problems when launching applications. Tune searching by rebuilding the Spotlight index. And speed up Apple Mail by rebuilding its mail index.
Have you every accidentally copied or cut something out of a document, thereby overwriting an item you had previously copied or cut? Worry no more: MainMenu’s new Clipboard History remembers the last ten items you copied.
Fine-tune your Mac
The program lets you dig into the Mac OS X treasure chest to fine-tune your Mac. Change the screenshot output format to PNG, TIFF or even PDF. Remove window shadows when taking screenshots. Disable the Dashboard to save memory. And let Finder show hidden files so you know what’s on your system.
When you delete a file its data may not immediately be physically removed from your disk. Use the app to securely and immediately remove files and their contents. The tool also offers you to securely erase all the free space on a disk, and so wipe contents from previously deleted files.
Do you find yourself running the same set of tasks repeatedly? Save time by grouping your favorite tasks so you can run them in a single action. You can also set Main Menu to restart or shutdown your Mac automatically after completing a custom task.
Features and Highlights
Secure erase free space on all volumes Find large files Repair disk (also known as disk “First Aid”) Repair all volumes Daily maintenance Weekly maintenance Monthly maintenance Clear user cache Clean Dashboard cache Archive Desktop Clean browser cache Clean browser history Remove .DS_Store files Remember clipboard history Clean system cache Clean user caches Clean font caches Flush DNS cache Clean logs Free up memory Rebuild Launch Services Rebuild Spotlight Index Vacuum Apple Mail Index Update whatis database Update locate database Remove corrupt preferences Secure delete files Force delete files Empty Trash of all users Secure empty Trash of all users Remove .DS_Store files in folder Show invisible files Disable Dock Disable Dashboard Disable download warning Change screenshot file format Disable screenshot window shadow Set default web browser Turn on screensaver Quit all applications Force quit and relaunch applications Restart Wi-Fi Relaunch Finder Relaunch Dock Relaunch System Menu Bar Note: 14 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor. This application has been discontinued.
Download MainMenu Pro for Mac Latest Version
MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- MainMenu Pro for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- MainMenu Pro for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer MainMenu Pro for Mac
MainMenu Pro for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with MainMenu Pro for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST MainMenu Pro for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in MainMenu Pro for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).