Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Maintenance for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.15 Catalina or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (5.88 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Maintenance for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
file size : (5.88 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Maintenance 2.6.7 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
Maintenance for Mac description informations
Maintenance is a free utility for cleaning and maintaining many important sections of your Mac system, helping it to remain not only stable and optimized but also better protected from countless problems that can cause problems. Among many of its powerful features, most important ones are without a doubt ability to run periodic scripts, rebuild LaunchServices database, repair permissions, reset Spotlight’s Index, delete applications, work with Font and System cache and maintain your hard drive. All of those features and many more can be accessed and activated via highly intuitive interface that showcases one-screen dashboard that lists tools that are separated in 3 sections – Maintenance for macOS, Cleaning and Rebuilding. For novices who are scared to create too much of changes in their system, Maintenance app also supports “Restore Defaults” that will put your system back in original setting of system optimization.
If you are macOS user of any knowledge level (both novices and seasoned users who are not fully learned how to tweak all the aspects of their computer) that feels that his OS is getting slower with each day, the app is perfect application for you. It was built from the ground up to be easily accessible, fast, reliable, and to take very little processing power out of your Mac. By focusing on tightening up the interface to just one dashboard screen, developers of Main tenance for Mac from Titanium Software team has managed to create a universal utility that will bring better performance and stability to anyone who owns a Mac.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Maintenance for Mac Latest Version
Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Maintenance for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Maintenance for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Maintenance for Mac
Maintenance for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Maintenance for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Maintenance for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Maintenance for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).