MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install MenuMeters for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.11 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Cleaning and Tweaking category with a new features in (1.24 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the MenuMeters for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.11 or later
file size : (1.24 MB) Safe & Secure
version : MenuMeters 2.0.7 LATEST
category : Cleaning and Tweaking
MenuMeters for Mac description informations
MenuMeters for Mac is a set of CPU, memory, disk, and network monitoring tools for macOS. Although there are numerous other programs which do the same thing, none had quite the feature set I was looking for. Most were windows that sat in a corner or on the desktop, which are inevitably obscured by document windows on a laptop’s small screen. Those monitors which used the menubar mostly used the NSStatusItem API, which has the annoying tendency to totally reorder my menubar on every login.
The MenuMeters for macOS monitors are true SystemUIServer plugins (also known as Menu Extras). This means they can be reordered using command-drag and remember their positions in the menubar across logins and restarts.
Features and Highlights
The CPU Meter
Can display system load both as a total percentage, or broken out as user and system time. It can also graph user and system load and display the load as a “thermometer”. The menu for the CPU Meter contains several pieces of information I like to have a single click away.
The Disk Activity Meter
Displays disk activity to local disks on the system (anything that is an IOKit BlockStorage driver). It is hotplug aware, and will show activity on FireWire and USB disks as they are mounted. The Disk Meter menu shows volume space details for local drives (it does not display mounted network volumes for performance reasons).
The Memory Meter
Can display current memory usage as either a pie chart, thermometer, history graph, or as used/free totals. The Memory Meter menu shows a breakdown of current memory usage and VM statistics. The Memory Meter can optionally display a paging indicator light.
The Net Meter
Can display network throughput as arrows, bytes per second, and/or as a graph. Both the arrows and the graph are scaled using a user-selected scaling factor and calculation. Scaling can be done on the basis of actual link speed reported by the network interface or peak traffic and can use one of several scaling calculations. The Net Meter menu shows current interfaces and their status. Interface information is gathered from the SystemConfiguraton framework and thus is Mac OS X network location aware.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download MenuMeters for Mac Latest Version
MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- MenuMeters for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- MenuMeters for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer MenuMeters for Mac
MenuMeters for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with MenuMeters for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST MenuMeters for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in MenuMeters for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).