Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Metadefender Endpoint for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Antivirus and Spyware category with a new features in (9.18 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Metadefender Endpoint for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (9.18 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Metadefender Endpoint 10.4.80.0 LATEST
category : Antivirus and Spyware
Metadefender Endpoint for Mac description informations
Metadefender Endpoint for Mac (formerly OPSWAT Gears) is a free tool that will quickly scan your system, detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications. The initial scan of the system seemed to take a little extra time, but as we ran it for the second time it proved to be pretty quick. During the scan, two advanced detection methods are employed to identify threats that may not have been detected by the user’s installed anti-malware software or experienced issues remediating and provides a powerful tool to uninstall unwanted applications. OPSWAT Metadefender Endpoint for macOS (formerly OPSWAT Gears) also scores your systems overall security and breaks it up into an easy to read pie chart for analysis of areas that may need some additional attention.
Metadefender Endpoint Management (MEM) leverages the OESIS Framework to verify the security and compliance posture of endpoint devices via static analysis. MEM also exposes APIs to enable third party solutions to consume and react to reported postures.
The app Cloud APIs enable developers to integrate security and compliance data available into their own applications. In addition to the security and compliance checks described above, MEM APIs also expose basic system information such as hostname and Mac/IP address.
Compliance checks report the status of:
Encryption Password protection Operating System patch level Anti-malware protection Patch management clients Potentially unwanted applications (File sharing, toolbars, etc.) Endpoint detection & response (EDR) clients
Security checks report indications of infection by:
Reporting threats identified by locally installed anti-malware Reporting reputation of remote connections of the device Note: You can only monitor 25 devices from the cloud system. This application has been discontinued.
Also Available: Download Metadefender Endpoint for Windows
Download Metadefender Endpoint for Mac Latest Version
Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Metadefender Endpoint for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Metadefender Endpoint for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Metadefender Endpoint for Mac
Metadefender Endpoint for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Metadefender Endpoint for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Metadefender Endpoint for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Metadefender Endpoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).