Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Microsoft Access for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (252 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Microsoft Access for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (252 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : Microsoft Corporation
version : Microsoft Access LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Microsoft Access for Mac description informations
Microsoft Access for Mac helps you track, report and share information using database solutions. Access provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever. Download latest Microsoft Access for macOS today!
Create and share apps without being a developer! Customize apps to grow with your business! Integrate with multiple data sources! Microsoft Access for macOS 2016 is the latest version of Access. Previous versions include Access 2013, Access 2010, Access 2007, and Access 2003. Access 2016 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7. Access Services is required, sold separately as part of select Office 365, SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Server 2013 offers.
Features and Highlights
Go beyond desktop databases
Access is much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for creating applications that help you run your business. Access data can be stored in a variety of cloud databases, so it’s more secure than ever, and you can share your Access applications with colleagues.
Start fast with database templates
Quickly get started by creating a custom app or get inspired by a collection of new, professionally-designed app templates. Create templates from your apps to reuse or share with others.
Create easily customizable applications
Create apps that are tailored to the way you and your customers do business. Quickly and easily make changes to your apps to meet evolving organizational needs.
Build user-friendly forms with VBA automation
Use the richness of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate business processes and elevate the design and usability of forms and reports.
Integrate data between Access and line-of-business apps
The connector library in Access offers many ways to integrate data from apps and data sources that drive your business. Integrated scenarios across modern data sources generate aggregated visuals and insights in the familiar Access interface.
Store data in SQL
Store your data in SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL to enhance reliability, scalability, robust security, and long-term manageability. Access applications leverage standard SQL syntax and a true mission-critical back end, whether deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
Note: 5 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Microsoft Access for Windows
Download Microsoft Access for Mac Latest Version
Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Microsoft Access for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Microsoft Access for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Microsoft Access for Mac
Microsoft Access for Mac is a product developed by Microsoft Corporation. This site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft Access for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Microsoft Access for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Microsoft Access for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).