Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install Microsoft OneNote for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (403.3 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Microsoft OneNote for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (403.3 MB) From Author’s Site
Developer : Microsoft Corporation
version : Microsoft OneNote 16.37 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Microsoft OneNote for Mac description informations
Microsoft OneNote for Mac gives you an easier way to take, organize, and find your notes and information. Like paper, you can take notes anywhere on the page. Like a binder, it lets you organize your information into sections. But with Microsoft Office OneNote for Mac, you get the flexibility to do even more. Capture virtually any type of information and share it easily. And because all your notes are in one place, find what you need with just a few clicks anywhere–at your desk, in meetings, or on the road.
Get organized in notebooks you can divide into sections and pages. With easy navigation and search, you’ll always find your notes right where you left them. Revise your notes with type, highlighting, or ink annotations. With the app across all your devices, you’ll never miss a flash of inspiration. Great minds don’t always think alike, but they can share ideas and create together in the software.
Teachers can use Microsoft OneNote for macOS to organize lesson plans in searchable digital notebooks, and staff can create a sharable content library. Encourage students to handwrite notes and sketch diagrams.
Features and Highlights
Create your way
Do you scribble great ideas on napkins and sticky notes? Is precise filing more your style? OneNote’s got you covered whatever way you shape your thoughts. Type, write or draw with the free form feel of pen to paper. Search and clip from the web to picture ideas.
Collaborate with anyone
Your team is conquering the idea of the century. Your family is planning the menu for a big reunion. Stay on the same page and in sync wherever you are.
Think with ink
Ready. Set. Draw. A stylus or fingertip is the only tool you need. Take handwritten notes and convert them to typed text later. Highlight what’s important and express ideas with colors or shapes.
Access from anywhere
Take note. It’s easy to pull up your content from anywhere, even if you’re offline. Start on your laptop then update notes on your phone. One Note works on any device or platform.
If you are looking for Microsoft OneNote for Mac alternatives, we recommend you to download Evernote for Mac or Simplenote for Mac.
Note: In order to use the software, you need to create a Microsoft account. Start creating in OneNote with an Office 365 subscription.
Also Available: Download Microsoft OneNote for Windows
Download Microsoft OneNote for Mac Latest Version
Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Microsoft OneNote for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Microsoft OneNote for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Microsoft OneNote for Mac
Microsoft OneNote for Mac is a product developed by Microsoft Corporation. This site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft OneNote for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Microsoft OneNote for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Microsoft OneNote for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….