Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …. Download and Install Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Office and Business Tools category with a new features in (704 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
file size : (704 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Microsoft Corporation
version : Microsoft PowerPoint 16.35 LATEST
category : Office and Business Tools
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac description informations
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac is primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. There are many features which make the new PowerPoint attractive. Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor, Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want, and when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
Microsoft PowerPoint for macOS gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one. You can send out a link to the slides, or start a full-on Lync meeting that displays the deck with audio and IM. Your audience can join you from anywhere, on any device using Lync or the Office Presentation Service. Power Point now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. You can give feedback in MS PowerPoint for Mac with the new Comments pane. And you can show or hide comments and revisions.
Get your ideas across with beautiful design, rich animation, cinematic motion, 3D models and icons. Let intelligent technology help you bring your presentation to life with a few clicks. Tell your story with confidence with slide-by-slide notes only viewable by you. Easily translate your slides into the preferred language and use the built-in accessibility checker to be sure your audience doesn’t miss a thing. With Office 365, collaborate using real-time co-authoring and comments to get input from teammates on your interactive presentation. Plus, save it to the cloud to easily share with others and access it from anywhere, at any time, on any device. Office Online combines commonly used Office features and real-time co-authoring capabilities so teams at work and school can collaborate on shared documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Features and Highlights
Design like a professional—in seconds
PowerPoint Designer delivers high quality customized presentations by providing design options that help you maximize the visual impact of your presentation, in two easy steps. Add an image and pick your favorite, that’s it.
Cinematic motion, in one click
Morph makes it easy to create fluid motion with little to no effort, bringing your vision to life. Simply duplicate the slides you want morphed together, move the objects based on how you want them animated, and click Morph.
Use Presenter View in Office 2016 review and rehearse your presentations. When you project your presentation to a second screen, Presenter View displays your current slide, speaker notes, and the next slide in your deck.
With Slide Navigator, you can quickly switch slides—in or out of sequence—from a visual grid viewable to you at a glance. Your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
Stay in control
With auto-extend, when you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with settings and equipment.
Start in sync
Your presentations are saved online on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint by default. So when you send everyone a link to your MS Power Point file, along with viewing and editing permissions, they’ll have the latest version.
Work in sync
Coauthor with your team on the same presentation at the same time, whether you’re using the program on your desktop or Power Point Online.
Stay in sync
Add and reply to comments from your phone, tablet, or PC/Mac, right next to the slide you’re discussing. Everyone can see who replied to whom.
Note: 5 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
Download Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac Latest Version
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … Features
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest … in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac is a product developed by Microsoft Corporation. This site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest …” subject. thanks for your visit in Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest ….