Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac full setup installation file for your macOS 10.12 Sierra or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (19.5 MB) From Author’s Site to download for you by .
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
file size : (19.5 MB) From Author’s Site
version : Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.11 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac description informations
With Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Features and Highlights
Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your macOS Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Latest Version
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac
Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).