MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install MongoDB Compass for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.10 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (123 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the MongoDB Compass for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.10 or later
file size : (123 MB) Safe & Secure
version : MongoDB Compass 1.21.2 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
MongoDB Compass for Mac description informations
As the GUI for MongoDB, MongoDB Compass for Mac allows you to make smarter decisions about document structure, querying, indexing, document validation, and more. MongoDB Compass for macOS is available as part of subscriptions. This version is a free tool for developing with MongoDB and includes a subset of the features of the app. The Community Edition is freely available to all users.
It allows you to analyze and understand the contents of your data without formal knowledge of MongoDB query syntax. In addition to exploring your data in a visual environment, you can also use the app to optimize query performance, manage indexes, and implement document validation.
This version disables all network connections except the connection to the MongoDB instance. The Isolated Edition is available as part of subscriptions.
Compass is offered in four editions:
This edition is for developing with MongoDB and includes a subset of the features of the tool.
Full version of Mongo DB Compass, with all features and capabilities. The app is available as part of subscriptions.
This edition is limited strictly to read operations, with all write and delete capabilities removed.
This version does not initiate any network requests except to the MongoDB server to which Compass connects. This edition is designed for highly secure environments.
Capabilities of Editions
Interact with documents, collections, and databases with full CRUD functionality Create and execute queries and aggregation pipelines Create and delete indexes View and optimize query performance with visual explain plans Kerberos, LDAP, and x.509 authentication Schema Analysis Real Time Server Stats Create, delete and edit document validation rules Error collection and crash reporting
Download MongoDB Compass for Mac Latest Version
MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- MongoDB Compass for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- MongoDB Compass for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer MongoDB Compass for Mac
MongoDB Compass for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with MongoDB Compass for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST MongoDB Compass for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in MongoDB Compass for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).