Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Mono for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.7 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Developer Tools category with a new features in (345 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by Mono Team.
Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Mono for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.7 or later
file size : (345 MB) Safe & Secure
Developer : Mono Team
version : Mono 220.127.116.11 LATEST
category : Developer Tools
Mono for Mac description informations
Mono for Mac is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications part of the .NET Foundation. Sponsored by Microsoft, Mono is an open source implementation of Microsoft’s .NET Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime. A growing family of solutions and an active and enthusiastic contributing community is helping position Mono to become the leading choice for the development of cross platform applications. Mono has support for both 32 and 64 bit systems on a number of architectures as well as a number of operating systems.
After you get Mono installed, it’s probably a good idea to run a quick Hello World program to make sure everything is set up properly. That way you’ll know that your Mono for macOS is working before you try writing or running a more complex application. The Mono project focuses on compilers and runtime libraries and does not directly provide an IDE. Developers must choose from a series of available tools the one best suited for them. MonoDevelop is a Mono/C# Integrated Development Environment for Windows, Linux and macOS. It parses your C# and VB programs as you type them and is able to provide contextual completion of methods.
Pick an installation directory where you want your new copy of Mono to be installed. Let’s call that location PREFIX. Your Mono installation and its dependencies will be installed there. For example, I like to use the directory /opt/mono, so I would replace PREFIX with /opt/mono in the following discussion.
If you have more than one Mono installation (for example to keep multiple versions around), you will want to read the document on Parallel Mono Environments on how to keep your various Mono installations separate.
Also Available: Download Mono for Windows
Download Mono for Mac Latest Version
Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Mono for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Mono for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Mono for Mac
Mono for Mac is a product developed by Mono Team. This site is not directly affiliated with Mono for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Mono for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Mono for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).