Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Mounty for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.9 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (3.73 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Mounty for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.9 or later
file size : (3.73 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Mounty 1.9 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Mounty for Mac description informations
Mounty for Mac is a tiny app to re-mount write-protected NTFS volumes under macOS in read-write mode. Mounty for NTFS is using the Apple kernel driver. It allows the read/write mount of NTFS drives only with the “nobrowse” option. The mount point becomes hidden and disappears from the Desktop and Finder menu. To make it easier to re-locate the drive I have added the “Show in Finder” option in Mounty menu. Enjoy!
Unable to re-mount in read/write mode when trying to mount Windows 10 partition? If you try to mount a Windows System partition, Mounty for macOS might fail when the Hibernation feature is enabled. There is a Fast Start feature in Windows which might be enabled by default, and this is causing the drive to be locked.
A menu icon
Start the program and see it in action: You will be notified if there is any volume connected to the computer which is NTFS formatted and ready to re-mount in read-write mode.
A simple design
Mounty for NTFS comes without any decorations. No additional driver will be installed. It simply makes use of the build-in mechanisms already provided by macOS – no strings attached.
Supports macOS from version 10.9 Mavericks till 10.15 Catalina.
Download Mounty for Mac Latest Version
Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Mounty for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Mounty for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Mounty for Mac
Mounty for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Mounty for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Mounty for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Mounty for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).