MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install MPlayerX for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest Video Software category with a new features in (37.49 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the MPlayerX for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X
file size : (37.49 MB) Safe & Secure
version : MPlayerX 1.1.4 Build 1920 LATEST
category : Video Software
MPlayerX for Mac description informations
MPlayerX is an open-source project under GPLv2, which aims to be the most powerful, beautiful, easy to use multimedia player on Mac OS X. By taking advantage of mplayer and ffmpeg-mt, MPlayerX for Mac is able to decode almost any format of files on your computer. And even FullHD contents, the playback goes smoothly. Catching up with the latest technology Apple has disclosed, Multi-Touch, the app will dance on your fingers, no mouse, no keyboard short-cuts. Inspired by QuickTime X, MPlayerX for macOS has the simply, black interface, and in-frame minimal controls. All of those helps users to focus on the contents, rather than the software itself.
Features and Highlights
All in one. One for all
Just drop anything to it, the tool will give you a clear and smooth playback. The app is armed by FFmpeg and MPlayer, which means it could handle any media format in the world without extra plug-ins or codec packages.
Dance on your fingers
Pinch, tap or swipe, the program provides you the easiest way to control the playback. Don’t have to remember the keyboard shortcuts or move the cursor among the buttons, the app will follow your gestures.
Any subtitle you watch
The app will detect and convert the encoding method of the subtitle file automatically and seamlessly. Not only Latins but also Eastern Asian languages, Arabic, Hebrew are well handled too.
1-Click for Online Video
The tool seamlessly plays your favorite in youtube, Vimeo, and many others.
No play-list? Not really necessary
As long as the file names are numbered in any guessable pattern, the app could find the next episode in the same folder for you.
Enjoy your home theater system
Plug your SPDIF cable, MPlayer X will recognize it automatically and output the raw DTS/AC3 stream. No more extra settings.
Apple Remote support
Keep relaxing in your couch, Apple Remote controls your MPX. It also supports Remote Buddy and Sofa Control.
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Download MPlayerX for Mac Latest Version
MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- MPlayerX for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- MPlayerX for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer MPlayerX for Mac
MPlayerX for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with MPlayerX for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST MPlayerX for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in MPlayerX for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).