n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install n-Track Studio for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest MP3 and Audio category with a new features in (95 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the n-Track Studio for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (95 MB) Safe & Secure
version : n-Track Studio 9.1.1 Build 3647 LATEST
category : MP3 and Audio
n-Track Studio for Mac description informations
n-Track Studio for Mac is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that will turn your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. At the heart of it, n-Track Studio has a digital mixer interface that lets to create a professional mixed audio and music files.
It can record plays back an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks and effects can be tracked with Built-in effects include Reverb, AutoVol, Echo, Pitch Shift, Chorus and Track EQ, etc. n-Track also supports third party DirectX and VST plug-ins. You can automate Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects for custom fade is, out or volume boosts.
n-Track Studio for macOS supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit sound cards. The real-time audio effects can be applied to each track. This is a non-destructive process. So if you don’t like the plug-in effect you used to record, you can tweak or change it without damaging the original “live” take. You can layer up to 25 combinations of effects per track. nTrack Studio supports multiple audio file formats as well as the ability to import, edit and export midi files.
Exchange recordings between desktop and mobile versions of n-Track. Record a song on your iPad on the go and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing.
Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via the internet using the built-in mp3 encoder Note: 10 days trial version (can be extended with free online registration for another month).
Also Available: Download n-Track Studio for Windows
Download n-Track Studio for Mac Latest Version
n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- n-Track Studio for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- n-Track Studio for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer n-Track Studio for Mac
n-Track Studio for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with n-Track Studio for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST n-Track Studio for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in n-Track Studio for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).