Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Download and Install Name Mangler for Mac full setup installation file for your Mac OS X 10.8 or later PC. It’s safe, secure and free download from appsforpcmac.com the Latest File Transfer and Networking category with a new features in (9.5 MB) Safe & Secure to download for you by .
Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) setup technical information
This technical details better to read before you download and install the Name Mangler for Mac on your PC.
Operating system : Mac OS X 10.8 or later
file size : (9.5 MB) Safe & Secure
version : Name Mangler 3.6 LATEST
category : File Transfer and Networking
Name Mangler for Mac description informations
All Name Mangler for Mac wants to do is help you tame your filenames. Whether you’re a photographer with thousands of “IMG_” files, or someone who needs to Windows-proof filenames, or someone who works with tons of clients and wants to use filenames to help sort client files properly, Name Mangler will help you safely—and very speedily—rename your files.
The app makes most renaming tasks as easy as choosing your desired action from a pop-up menu, then configuring a few options for the chosen action. For example, the Change Case action offers the ability to change filenames to lowercase, to uppercase, or to title case.
Name Mangler for macOS is really fast. Watch the progress bar at right to see just how fast—that’s 5,000 files being renamed in just over three seconds. As fast as that is, some operations may go even faster.
Streamline operations with multi-step
Need to massage your files in more than one way? No need to run Name Mangler multiple times on the same files. Just add another step—or ten—to your action, and the tool will do everything for you, all in one pass.
Need access to your files’ metadata? No problem; the program contains over 150 metadata fields available for use in your renaming actions. Certain numeric and date metadata values can even be formatted to your specifications.
Repeating history isn’t always bad
The tool’s elephant-like memory means you can easily access any previously-used renaming action, and reuse it with a couple of mouse clicks. By default, the app remembers your last 50 renaming actions, but you can increase or decrease this value (or set it to unlimited or off) in the preferences.
Save time with Presets
Presets let you store your often-used renaming actions in a menu for fast future access. You can load and run as saved, or modify after loading to do something slightly different.
Unlock the power of Advanced mode
Programmers and technical types can use Advanced mode to create mini programs that run within NameMangler, solving even the most complex of renaming tasks. These programs can be saved for easy reuse, too.
Note: 5 launches trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Download Name Mangler for Mac Latest Version
Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) Features
- Name Mangler for Mac Free & Safe Download!
- Name Mangler for Mac Latest Version!
- Works with All Mac versions
- Users choice!
How to uninstall Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version) in mac os?
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don’t see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click the X button next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don’t show an X button either didn’t come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn’t come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
The Dock, showing the Trash icon on the right
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Disclaimer Name Mangler for Mac
Name Mangler for Mac is a product developed by . This site is not directly affiliated with Name Mangler for Mac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All informations about programs or games on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet. All programs and games not hosted on our site. When visitor click “Download now” button files will downloading directly from official sources(owners sites). appsforpcmac.com is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. If you think that app/game you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
DMCA / REMOVAL REQUEST Name Mangler for Mac
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the appsforpcmac.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an email to support [at] appsforpcmac.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests with “Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version)” subject. thanks for your visit in Name Mangler for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version).